Welcome to your cozy and charming retreat in Montchavin! You'll love to be tucked away in this mountain destination, only 500m from the shops and attractions in town. At the end of the day, relax in the on-site pool or sauna before preparing a meal in your kitchenette.
• Studio with 1 Bunk bed
• Trundle bed for 2 guests
• Bed linen and towels included!
• Wi-Fi access is available
• Access to a heated indoor pool
• Ski lockers!
• Free TV in each unit
• Covered parking is available
• Enjoy a discount at Skiset!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to our lovely 30m2 studio in beautiful Montchavin for a mountain vacation in Savoie! Located in Vanoise National Park, our cozy unit offers the perfect getaway. The ski lifts and ski school are a mere 500m away, and accessible by skiing, given there's enough snow. Plus you'll enjoy the use of the convenient on-site ski storage facilities. The lively resort centre is a short distance away, and offers a wide range of shops and boutiques, delicious restaurants, and après-ski entertainment. Check out the 3 Glaciers Restaurant nearby, recognized for its delicious food and inviting atmosphere! Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 3 guests but may accommodate up to 4!
Our studio has 1 Bunk bed and 2 Trundle beds. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favourite French movies and shows on the TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi in the apartment, available from €4.90/day. Step outside onto your Balcony or Terrace to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE, and a change of linen may be provided for €8/kit. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site! Rent a hairdryer from the reception.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with multi-function microwave, ceramic hobs, and a dishwasher. Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to several amenities and services at the Residence Les 3 Glaciers where this unit is conveniently located! Spend time with family and friends in the indoor heated pool (closed on Saturday), hire board games on-site and play in the communal lounge with fireplace, or play pool for a charge of €2/game. Warm up in the sauna on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with indoor parking for €9/night for 5 nights or €49 for 6 or 7 nights. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night for 5 nights or €39/night for 6 or 7 nights.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is INCLUDED! For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €69.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Les 3 Glaciers Restaurant, right beside your unit! Brush up on your ski skills at the local ESF Montchavin ski school, less than a 5-minute drive away. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Check out the delicious food and inviting atmosphere at the Les 3 Glaciers Restaurant near the residence
• Enjoy the shared and heated indoor pool! Open from Sunday to Friday from 10am to 7:30pm
• Pick up an iron, a hairdryer, or board games from the front desk!
• Play billiards for €2
• Ask the reception about purchasing some baked goods on-site!
• Make use of the 1 sauna or hammam session offered per accommodation/week! Additional sessions cost €8/session, €39/6 sessions
• Keep your clothes clean for €6 to wash and €4 to dry
• Request to have your beds made upon arrival for €30 to €50 per apartment
• For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) are included
• This apartment may feature a balcony - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
• Choose to have your beds made upon arrival and an end of stay cleaning for €59 to €110
• We'd recommend parking in the indoor parking on-site for €9/day or €49/week
• Baby kits (bed and chair) are available upon request and depending on availability, for €7/day or €25/stay
• Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
• Bed linen and towels are included, but a change of these costs €8/set
• For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) costs between €39 and €69
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or € 39/pet for 6+ nights
• Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €400/apartment damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
• The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservationGet the full listing »