Discover nature and winter sports in an idyllic setting close to some of the highest mountain summits in the world. A short drive away, explore nature reserves and seemingly untouched hiking trails that cater to both beginners to advanced levels. Unwind in the quiet setting of your spacious apartment after a full day of adventure while you spend quality time with family and friends. Other features we think you'll love:
• 1 Bedroom with Double bed
• Great value! Alcove area with a bunk bed acts like another bedroom!
• Single sofa bed in the living area
• Private Balcony - breathe the fresh mountain air!
• Make a meal in our kitchen, which features 4 electric hobs, mini-fridge, dishwasher
• Convenient in-suite Washing machine
• FREE Garage Parking
• Views of the Chaine du Mont Blanc outside your door!
• 100m from a supermarket
Discover the spectacular mountain ranges, from the Aravis to the Mont Blanc Massif, during your stay in Les Houches! Experience a plethora of winter and summer activities for all interests and skill levels, including skiing, tobogganing, rock climbing and day trips to natural areas that include majestic mountain views, glacial lakes, and hiking trails. Hit the many ski hills nearby or venture out to explore quaint villages, nature reserves, or beautiful lakes tucked away in this majestic region of France. Your mountain vacation will be full of activities and events in any season, perfect for families or large groups.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a comfy Double bed. Our first-floor apartment also has a separate Alcove area that features a bunk bed for extra guests.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM with a shower, sink, and a bidet. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
When you're not exploring the region, relax in our snug LIVING AREA complete with a Single sofa bed. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV (may have French channels only), put your feet up and enjoy the company of family or friends.
If you're craving fresh air, we highly recommend stepping out onto your South-facing Balcony for some fresh mountain air.
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features 4 electric hobs, a mini-fridge, and a dishwasher. Wash some clothes in the washing machine (no dryer), conveniently located in the kitchen.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Aiguilles Rouges, where our property is conveniently located. These include a convenient outdoor parking area and a garage parking space (please ask about availability at the time of booking).
Upon arrival, a damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. If required, there is a baby cot rental fee including cot, chair, and a complete baby kit for an extra charge.
Surrounded by a vast mountain range, explore pristine pistes, hiking trails, and natural areas. Then, head to the city hub where you'll find trendy restaurants, shops, and cafes to entice your palate. After an active day, enjoy beer and burgers at Le Jekyll restaurant, a 7-min drive from the unit. A 6-min drive to Télécabine de Bellevue is a fun day on the pistes after fuelling up at Moody Coffee Roasters, minutes away from village Chamonix. Take the family to the Patinoire des Houches, a public ice rink 6-minutes from the building. Pick up some ski or hiking gear at sporting goods store, Sport 2000 Cuby Sport, a 3-minute drive or walk (6 min) to the popular organic food store, Bio Market, to buy groceries or snack items in preparation for a yummy home-cooked meal back at our unit.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Enjoy fresh air from the South facing balcony!
• Linen Rental: single bed pack €17 /week, double bed pack €21/week, bath Kit €9/week
• Baby cot rental €20/week, baby chair €20/week, complete kit bed + chair €35/week
• Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning costs €45 - €190 (depending on property type)
• Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collectedGet the full listing »