Spend your holiday in a charming location between the mountains, Spain, and the sea! Our rental is in a prime location for visits to Catalonia and Saint Cyprien.
• 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
• Sofa bed in the living room for 2 additional guests
• Private Balcony or Terrace
• Air conditioning
• Fitness Centre Access
• Wi-Fi Available for free in the common area
• Seasonal Outdoor Pool
• Free Parking
• SAUNA and Jacuzzi on-site
• 4km from Saint Cyprien Plage and the harbour with restaurants
• 500m from a supermarket
• 1 km from a shopping area in Latour-Bas-Elne
Latour-Bas-Elne is a charming town in Languedoc, dominated by the Tower, an 11th-century building that has a rich history. Latour-Bas-Elne is located less than 4km from Saint-Cyprien-Plage where you'll find 6km of gorgeous sandy beaches and green and wooded areas. This is one of the most beautiful areas in France, and you'll have access to it all from our charming 32m2 to 36 m2 apartment!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. There is a sofa bed in the living room that sleeps 2 additional guests.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with a separate toilet.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our cozy and air-conditioned LIVING AREA. Sit back and watch your favourite shows or movies on the TV. Stay connected with loved ones using the FREE low-speed Wi-Fi in your unit. Premium Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee. Step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and drink in the fresh air!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a kettle, a hotplate, and a refrigerator. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can enjoy all of your meals at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Demeures Torrellanes, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool (open from early April to end of September) and the fitness center. Relax your sore muscles in the sauna or jacuzzi for €10/unit/30 minutes, available during the opening hours of reception. Breakfast service is available on-site for an additional fee, and low-speed Wi-Fi can also be found in the reception. Children's entertainment is available during some parts of the year, so you can relax while the kids play!
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE parking available on-site (1 spot per accommodation).
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included!
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to grab a slice to eat is M Pizza, just a 12-minute walk away. The kids will love playing a round of crazy golf at Tropical Golf, an 8-minute drive away. For more fun in the water after spending your days at Saint Cyprien Plage, check out the Aqualand water park!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included
• Low-speed Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and in the apartment. Premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/ week (several connections possible simultaneously with one code)
• If you need baby equipment (cot, baby chair, changing mat, pot and baby bath) please request one upon booking
• Relax your sore muscles in the sauna or jacuzzi for €10/unit/30 minutes available during the hours of reception
• Early check-in (available from 11am) is available for €75 per accommodation. Please let us know if you require an early check-in
• Breakfast service is available on-site for an additional fee
• A cleaning kit is available for €3.90/kit
• Pets are allowed for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Please let us know if you intend to bring a pet along with you. Class 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
• A damage deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrivalGet the full listing »