Dreaming of a beach vacation? Our rental in Grimaud is in a stunning location, just 3 km from the Port of Grimaud and its beautiful sandy beaches.
• Cozy apartment with a Double bed in the bedroom
• Bunk beds in the sleeping alcove
• Double Sofa bed in the living room
• Equipped Kitchenette
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Enjoy the view from your Balcony or Patio
• Access to 2 seasonal outdoor pools
• Outdoor Parking space on-site
• FREE bus in July/August for Port Grimaud beach
Near St. Tropez, Grimaud is a small medieval village nestled on a hill which is one of the oldest villages in the Maures mountain range! With a rich historical heritage, this village offers both architectural and natural beauty with its harbour overlooking the sea and Gulf of St. Tropez. Our rental is in a fantastic location for a beach holiday, and if you're travelling by car even more of the area's gorgeous landmarks will be available to you. However, if you're not driving, a FREE shuttle is available during July and August that will take you to Port Grimaud beach!
Our cozy 37m2 1 BEDROOM apartment features a Double bed in the bedroom. There are also Bunk Beds in the sleeping alcove, and you'll find a Double Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM with a separate toilet. If you're travelling light, you can rent a towel kit on-site! Bed linen is INCLUDED.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA with a sofa. Catch up on your favourite French TV shows and movies. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto the balcony or patio and drink in the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a refrigerator, cooking hobs, a microwave, and a dishwasher. Enjoy your meals at the dining table with seating. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Prestige Residence La Palmeraie, where our property is conveniently located. Take a dip in the 2 heated outdoor pools on days not spent at the beach. Guests also have access to the petanque grounds and on-site tennis court to enjoy some fun in the sun on their holiday. If you are travelling with little ones, you may rent a baby kit which includes a bed, high chair, and bath for €8/day and €25/stay.
If you're travelling by car, don't worry about parking! A complimentary outdoor parking space is available on-site (subject to availability). If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €70/apartment.
Also note that this residence is currently undergoing renovations.
St. Tropez is a vibrant coastal town on the French Riviera known for its nightlife and beaches, just a 20-minute drive away. In addition to St. Tropez, you'd be sad to miss the gorgeous beaches of Ramatuelle and La Croix Valmer, just a 20-minute drive away. Pick up your groceries from E.Leclerc Cogolin, just a 10-minute drive away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Dive into the 2 seasonal outdoor pools, open from mid-April to September
• Make use of the convenient on-site parking space/apartment
• Please note that this residence is currently undergoing renovations
• The TV may only offer French channels
• A set of towels are available for €8/set
• End of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €70/apartment
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
• Please note that a tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.Get the full listing »