The apartment is perfectly located at the foot of the slopes in the Hautes-Pyrénées! Enjoy the comforts of home with warm, rustic decor while you experience amazing views, fabulous skiing, and delicious local French fare right outside your door. Other features you'll love:
• Cozy bedroom with 2 Single beds or 1 Double bed
• Living room with 2 Single sofa beds
• Equipped kitchenette
• PRIVATE Balcony to breathe the fresh air
• FREE access to the wellness centre, 100m away!
• Free outdoor parking (covered spots cost extra)
• Shops and restaurants just outside
• Classic wood and stone construction
• Guest services team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Have a memorable vacation in the heart of the Pyrénées! Surrounded by peaks at 3000 meters above sea level, there are a variety of sports and activities for everyone in the Peyragues. Ski the pistes and come back to relax and unwind in our classic and cozy 25 m2 apartment at the end of the day. Or, head out to try some of the best local French food in the area after a great afternoon spent in the Balnéo Centre, only 100m away!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with 2 Single beds or 1 Double bed. There are also 2 Single sofa beds in the living area that can accommodate extra guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
Before heading out to the pistes, get ready for your day in our 1 BATHROOM.
When you’re done skiing, retreat to the rustic and cozy LIVING AREA and read your favourite book. Watch local programming on the television for a charge before stepping onto your Private Balcony and breathing the fresh mountain air.
Cook a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a set of electric hobs, a microwave oven, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Share meals and laughs with friends around the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Residence Privilège, where our property is conveniently located. These include on-site ski lockers, laundry facilities and covered parking for a charge (pre-booking required). Enjoy the wonderful location – you’re at the foot of the slopes! Bring your car, as there is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site (subject to availability). There is also FREE access to the Balneotherapy centre, 100 m from the residence, featuring an indoor pool with stunning views, a hammam, a sauna, hot tubs, and more!
Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300/apartment and a small daily tourist tax will be collected. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included
If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an additional charge upon request!
Perfectly located 400m from the pistes for skiers and snowboarders, our cozy apartment also provides proximity to shops and services to make your stay as pleasant as possible. After a day of adventure, we highly recommend eating at Restaurant Bar La Terrasse, a 2-minute drive from the unit. If you'd prefer to stay in and catch up with family and friends in the privacy of the apartment, it's easy to pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Peyragudes, 850m from the unit.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Enjoy FREE Access to the Balnéo Centre, featuring an indoor pool, hot tubs, a hammam, sauna and more!
• Wi-Fi may be available upon arrival for a charge
• Sit back and watch TV for €39/week or €59/2 weeks
• Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
• Make use of the convenient on-site laundry facilities
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week
• A cleaning kit may be available for €3.90/kit
• Upon arrival, a damage deposit €300 and holiday tax (18 yrs +) is collectedGet the full listing »