Just 500m from the beach, our rental is in an excellent location close to shops and restaurants and the renowned Cabourg Golf Club Le Home. Our rental in Cabourg is a wonderful site for a relaxing and peaceful vacation.
• Cozy Bedroom with Double bed
• Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
• Equipped Kitchenette
• Decorated in the Classic Style of Normandy
• Wi-Fi Available
• Access to an Outdoor pool
• Games Area on-site for the kids
• Free Outdoor Parking
• Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Cabourg is a lovely seaside resort on the Normandy coast that hosts miles of white sandy beaches. The area combines traditional charm with colourful buildings - making this town a dynamic and beautiful seaside destination. Our charming and cozy rental is just an 8 minute walk to the Promenade Marcel Proust. This is the perfect base for a seaside holiday in a charming location.
There is 1 BEDROOM in this 34m2 apartment, featuring a Double bed. You'll find an additional sofa bed for 2 in the living room.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site for €8. Bed linen is INCLUDED.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our charming and bright LIVING AREA. Catch your favourite French shows or movies on the TV in your apartment from €8/day. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features cooking hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Residence Le Domaine des Dunettes, where our property is conveniently located. Dive into the beautiful seasonal outdoor swimming pool after a great day outside. The kids will love the playground, and if you are travelling with little ones, you may rent a baby kit which includes a bed, high chair, and a bath for a small fee. Keep clean with coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment, or cleaning kit may be available for €6.
The Casino Gardens and the Statue de Charles Bertrand are both just a 10-minute walk away. Grab a tasty crêpe at Crêperie Des Oursons, just an 8-minute walk away or enjoy beautiful sea views while you dine at Le Biquets, a 9-minute walk away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Dive into the lovely shared outdoor pool, open from June to September
• Kids will love the play area!
• The TV may only offer French channels and costs €8/day, €42/week or €5/day if you're staying longer than 1 week
• WI-FI is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks
• Rent towels on-site for €8/set
• An end of stay cleaning is available from €60, or a cleaning kit may be available for €6
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
• Please note that a tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.Get the full listing »