Enjoy a truly unique experience when you stay in our comfortable condo that's located in a renovated castle! Just 1.8km from Baden and 4km from the sea, you'll love the pleasant, temperate climate whenever you choose to visit throughout the year.
• Cozy Bedroom with Double bed
• Great value! Alcove with Bunk beds is almost another bedroom
• Double sofa bed in the living area
• Full Kitchenette
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
• Playground for kids on-site
• Free Outdoor parking
• Baden is only 2km away
• Guest services team available on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Spend your days sailing, kayaking, diving, canoeing, or finding lookouts to gaze upon the natural beauty of the gulf. The area offers a myriad of outdoor activities like walking tours, horseback riding, and golf! For those interested in history, be sure to visit the Carin Garvrinis monument that was built around 3500 BC. At the end of the day, return to your charming and unique 34 m2 apartment in a renovated castle dating from the XII century!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed, or in the Sleeping Alcove with Bunk beds. You'll find a Double sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM with shower. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels supplied upon arrival.
After a day of playing golf, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV and catch up on your favourite French shows and movies. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi.
Prepare a delicious meal in the fitted KITCHENETTE that has 2 ceramic hobs, a microwave/oven, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup! Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating.
When you stay at Odalys Prestige Residence Le Château de Kergonano, where our property is conveniently located, you'll have access to a number of benefits like free outdoor parking on site. After a day on the water or playing golf, relax and unwind in the heated outdoor swimming pool while the kids play on the playground. If the pool doesn't float your boat, get some sun in one of the loungers on the shared terrace. The residence is happy to provide a change of towels, laundry facilities, a cleaning kit, and baby kits for a charge upon request.
A small daily tourist tax per person, an eco-tax and a damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. If you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you, please let us know upon booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee. If you don't feel like cleaning up before you go, you can arrange for an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) for an additional fee. An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and drivers licenses are not valid.
A 2-hour drive will bring you to the pier for boat trips to the islands in the Golfe du Morbihan, one of the most beautiful bays in the world. This area is also home to 5 golf courses in Baden - Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile). Spend a relaxing holiday on the green! After a day outside, we'd recommend refueling with a crepe at the Crêperie La Goélette right in town. Spend a fun evening at the Café les 7 Iles, where you'll find delicious beers and cocktails, live music, and billiards.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Dive into the gorgeous outdoor pool during the summer
• Catch up on your favourite French shows and movies on the TV
• For long stays, take advantage of a towel change mid-stay for €8/change
• Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning is available from €70
• If you'd like to bring your pet, they may be accommodated for €10/pet/night or €50/pet for 6+ nights, on request only
• Please note that a damage deposit of €500, a tourist tax and an eco-tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license are not acceptedGet the full listing »