** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Escape to the heart of the Queyras National Park and enjoy a mountain holiday in our cozy and charming apartment! Reconnect with nature when you stay here, tucked away from the bustling areas at the foot of the Izoard Pass. The ski lifts are just 200m away! Other features you'll love:
• Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
• Sofa bed for additional guests
• Full Kitchenette
• Private Balcony or Terrace
• Wi-Fi available
• Access to the Seasonal Outdoor Pool
• FREE Outdoor + Indoor Parking
• Shuttle service available
• Ski storage on-site
• On-site guest service team
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to the mountains and stay in our cozy and rustic 27 m2 apartment in Queyras National Park! Located just 200m from the ski lifts, at the foot of the Izoard Pass, this is the perfect spot to reconnect with nature. Visit one of the many "hameaux" nearby, including Arvieux village, La Chalp and Brunissard. We think you'll love to sit back and relax in our apartment with a cup of hot cocoa after a great day outside!
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room that can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen kits are available for €7/kit, bathroom linens are available on request for €7/kit, and a kit of both is available for €10/person.
After skiing, retreat to our cozy and warm LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa enjoy your favourite shows on TV for €7/day or €35/week. Wi-Fi is available from €9/day for those that wish to connect with friends back home, or Wi-Fi is available for free in the common areas. In the early evening, step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and enjoy the fresh air!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, cooking utensils, and dishes for your convenience. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine! Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Les Granges d'Arvieux where our apartment is conveniently located. These include the paid ski shuttle, on-site ski storage, and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from June to September). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with both outdoor and indoor parking available on-site (limited spaces available). If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/day or €50/week. If you're travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide a baby kit upon request.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one unit to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €29 to €129.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Côté Piste, just down the road - their fondue and raclette are delicious! For the kids, make sure to visit Les Jouets du Queyras L'Alpin chez Lui. This craftsman builds wooden toys right on the spot! Proxi Verdon Yves is a nice regional supermarket in Arvieux where you can pick up some delicacies to cook in-room. In the summer, Lac de Souliers and Lac de Roux are certainly worth a visit!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Dive into the seasonal outdoor pool in the summer (open every day from 10am to 7pm – heated)!
• Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee
• Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have
• We have a number of different units for this listing, and the views and decor may vary. If you have a specific preference, please let us know!
• Wi-Fi rates are €15/week and €9 for 24 hrs
• Television is available for €35 per week or €7 per night
• Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person
• Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €29-€129
• Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrivalGet the full listing »