Bring your hiking boots and gear, and prepare for magnificent views of the Mont Blanc during your vacation in Passy! Feel like you're camping but in a charming, rustic cabin straight from your childhood! Other features you'll love:
• A Single bed and 1 Double sofa bed in the living area
• Kitchenette with fridge, two-burner cooking device, and tableware
• Parking Included
• Access to a Games Room
• On-site Guest Services team to ensure you have a stress-free vacation!
• Passy Lake is 850m from the chalet -- a 7 to 8 minutes walk
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Take in views of the Mont Blanc as you relax in nature and partake in many activities in Passy! Whether you head to the beach to swim and stand-up paddleboard, or head out to explore the pristine hiking trails in the area, you'll love this serene location - perfect for the whole family or a group of friends. At the end of a great day, sit and take in the views with a glass of your favourite drink.
This 16 m² wooden chalet features a rustic LIVING AREA with 1 Single bed and 1 Double sofa bed.
Hungry? Then cook a meal in the KITCHENETTE, which features a small fridge, a two-burner cooking device, and tableware (please note there is no running water but access to fresh water is nearby). Sit down at your dining area that seats up to 3 people and enjoy a meal with family and friends.
Please note that the bathrooms are SHARED. A separate building with Bathroom facilities can be found near the chalet, only 20 to 80m away. If travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent (on request).
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Village Mont Blanc Camping L'Ecureuil, where our property is conveniently located. These include the complimentary parking space next to the chalet and the complimentary baby kit upon advance request. In July and August, it’s possible to order bread and pastries! A shared laundry room with paid washing machine and tumble dryer is also available. Have fun with the whole group in the games room with a pool table and table football (additional cost).
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a €200 security deposit and a tourist tax. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €40 to €56. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €2/day. A baby crib may be provided upon arrival for an additional fee (subject to availability).
Please note that a Barbecue may be available for rent upon arrival for an additional fee (subject to availability).
You will love to be a mere 15-minute drive from the ski resorts and several hiking trails! It's easy to take the whole family for a fun day exploring the beach of Lake Passy and the surrounding area! Prefer a walk around the town centre of Sallanches? It’s only 2 km away from the campsite. At the end of the day, stay on-site and eat lunch or dinner at the restaurant with magnificent views of the Mont Blanc!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• The complimentary parking space is right next to your chalet!
• The bathrooms are SHARED and found only 20 to 80m away
• Please note that a Barbecue may be available for rent upon arrival for an additional fee (subject to availability)
• Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit/person
• An end of stay cleaning costs €40 to €56, depending on the size of the unit
• A baby crib may be provided upon arrival for an additional fee (subject to availability)
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €2/day
• Upon arrival, a tourist fee of €0.60/night/adult will be collected, along with a damage deposit of €200Get the full listing »