The Petit Pavillon de Versailles is an apartment-maisonette designed to make your stay in Versailles as pleasant and simple as possible.
In a small independent house, the Petit Pavillon de Versailles offers both the charm of 18th century style and the current comfort of a functional apartment.
The apartment of 25 m2 includes:
• a large main room, consisting of a kitchen with a dining area, a lounge area
• a bedroom (with double bed) • a bathroom with sink, shower and toilet
To make your stay as pleasant and simple as possible, Le Petit Pavillon de Versailles offers a complete and quality equipment:
Kitchen: complete equipment
• Fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, filter and capsule coffee makers (Nespresso), kettle, toaster, crockery and cooking utensils. Coffee, filter, Nespresso capsules, tea, sugar, salt and pepper provided.
• Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner. Maintenance products provided. • Fruit basket and bottle of water provided
Room: bedding style and quality
• 140x190cm bed • Quality bed linen (Olivier Desforges) provided.
Salon: everything for your leisure
• Flat screen TV (choice of 160 TV channels).
• Free Internet connection (Wifi).
• Documentations on the city (high places, shops and practical information), with a booklet of personal recommendations. Books about Versailles and its history.
• Selection of magazines.
Bathroom: for your well-being
• Bathroom sink
• Towel dryer
• Hair dryer
• Toiletries and bath linen (Olivier Desforges) provided.
• No private parking but free parking area all day 550 meters, Boulevard Saint-Antoine
• Furnished tourism classification
• Member of the Tourist Office of Versailles
• Non-smoking apartment (smoking possible on the terrace only)
• Pets are accepted if they are clean and wise (supplement of 5 € per night).
The Petit Pavillon de Versailles is ideally located in the historic district of Notre-Dame, quiet but close to the Castle and other historic sites, shops (Market Square, rue de la Paroisse) and train stations (including Versailles Rive-Droite 10 minutes walk).
In addition to the castle, its park, the Grand Trianon, the Domaine de Marie Antoinette with the Petit Trianon and the Hameau de la Reine, the city and its remarkable buildings are must-see sites to visit, which takes several days. Versailles is also to live at night, whether to attend the Night Festivities and Grandes Eaux Nocturnes in the park, opera performances at the Royal Opera, equestrian shows of the Académie du Spectacle Equestre, concerts of the Baroque Music Center of Versailles not to mention the many gourmet restaurants (2 Michelin stars including the famous Gordon Ramsay, 5 with Gault and Millau toques) or simply friendly that count the city. If Paris is a holiday like Hemingway said, Versailles is another ... royal!
Finally Versailles is an ideal starting point to discover the many treasures of the center of Paris (the trains from the Versailles Rive Droite station located next to the apartment will take you there in 25 minutes) and the western Paris: castle of Breteuil, Jouy-en-Josas and its museum of the Toile de Jouy, Marly and its park, Meudon, its observatory and its museum Rodin, Port-Marly and its castle remains of Alexandre Dumas, Rueil Malmaison (Napoleonic castle of Malmaison), Rambouillet and its forest, St Cloud, St Germain en Laye and its castle, Sèvres and its Museum of Ceramics, Thoiry and its zoo, the Vallée de Chevreuse (Dampierre castle).
So that you can make the most of your stay, we provide you with a booklet of recommendations and will be happy to advise you before or during your stay.Get the full listing »