The residence in which Apartment Stuart is located is close to the ski slopes (less than 50 meters) offering doorstep skiing. Shops and bars are just 1 min away by walk, while the center of the resort is 2 min by walk.
The residence holds a sunny position with uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains and houses just 30 self-catering ski apartments. The residence is ideal for those looking for a central location with each apartment having its own separate outdoor access, wooden balconies and stairs connecting the individual buildings to each other.
The design is traditionally Alpine with the chalet-style apartment made out of wood and stone. The well-planned and comfortable self-catering Apartment Stuart is fully self-catered and includes a comfortable living room with flat screen TV and balcony. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with built-in appliances: 4-ring hob with extractor fan, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee mach
Amenities include a reception and lounge area, Internet Wifi access in all apartments (limited to 1 device/connection), a luggage room and a ski room with private ski lockers. A bakery service can be arranged for fresh bread and croissants to be delivered directly to your apartment each morning. Savoyard catering services are also available (see the reception for more details). Available on request are highchairs, cots (sheets not provided) and baby baths (request at time of booking).
Val Thorens is a semi-pedestrian ski resort, meaning you can drive through the resort and unload your luggage at your chosen apartment or hotel and then you must park your vehicle in the residences car park or one of the public car parks in the resort, you are not allowed to park in the street. The residence has a covered garage (payable - limited parking space so booking is advised) or you can use one of the public outdoor or covered car parks (payable & pre-bookable).
Please note that the residence has no elevator.
* Open-plan kitchenette with 4-ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker with filter, toaster
* Living room
* 1 Double bedroom
* 2 Bunk beds in the hallway
* Bathroom with shower
* Separate toilet
* Private ski lockers
* Parking spaces within the residence (77€/week/car, subject to availability)
* Unsupervised luggage room
* Beds made up on arrival
* End stay cleaning (except kitchenette)
* Bathroom linen (2 towels/pers) changed mid stay
* 2 Tea towels and kitchen kit changed mid-stay
* Internet Wifi (1 access pass)
*Please note: Local holiday tax for guests to be paid on site*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* High chair, baby cot (sheets and mattress not provided) and baby bath
* Champagne bucket and glasses, raclette grill, fondue set, mixer
* Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
#Available for an Extra Charge
* Pets allowed - €84 /pet/week
* Bread and viennoiseries delivery in the apartment
* Specialities’ traiteur service
* Washing machine: 15€ /wash and drying
* Covered parking space - €77 /vehicle/week (subject to availability)
* 50 meters from the slopes
* 200 meters from the resort center and shops
##The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
* 3 hours from Geneva airport
* 3 hours 15 min from Lyon airport
* 1 hour 10 min from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • CarGet the full listing »