## The space
Warmly decorated, this beautiful 2-room apartment is designed to make your stay unique. Pleasant bedding, high-speed wifi, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with everything you need, 4K UHD TV connected to the Internet ✿◠‿◠
Ideally located in the center of Strasbourg, at the foot of the 'Petite France' Neighborhood, the accommodation is very quiet and is located in a building OFF the street.
The cathedral, the Petite France, the famous city' museums or famous school such as the ENA are just a few minutes walk away.
Enjoy a bedroom with a comfortable bed, a living room with a relaxing, warm and neat decoration, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with everything you need for your stay (an extra single bed (sofa bed in the living room) is also available if needed).
in order to enjoy greatly your stay, take advantage of all the essential equipment at your disposal :
- A coffee machine (+ pods), kettle (+ tea), toaster (famous bakery in the street)
- Are also at your disposal all what is necessary to cook : salt / pepper, spices, oil, vinegar, etc.)
- One bottle of water per traveler
- Nice and neat bedding
- Blackout curtains
- Ceramic hob
- A microwave
- A Bar table with two bar chairs
- A desk with an office chair
- Storage shelves
- Soft and powerful adjustable lighting according to your desires, built-in Bluetooth speakers and a charging station for your rechargeable devices
- A vacuum cleaner
- A hairdryer
- A washing machine (on request)
- A new UHD television equipped with integrated access to Youtube and Netflix.
- Free Wifi (Very high speed - no limit of consumption)
## Guest access
The entire apartment is at your own and private disposal.
## Guest interaction
From your reservation, till your check-in and check-out, I will be at your service to make your stay as nice as possible :-)
Feel free to contact me if necessary via message or phone.
## Other things to note
The check-In is automotized through a key box that you can access at any time of the day and night. You will be completely free of your arrival' time without being dependent of a third person to get the keys. Remember to verify the arrival procedure that should be sent by Airbnb to you just before your arrival.
## The neighborhood
Ideally located at the entrance of the pedestrian area, by opening the door of the building, you will directly dive into the bucolic charm of this wonderful neighborhood.
Whether you are on a business trip, parliamentary, student, traveler for a day or with your family, this apartment is exceptionally well located and very welcoming for it is very calm and peaceful with its highly appreciated facilities.
Everything is only a few minutes walk from the apartment:
- The Cathedral Notre-Dame of Strasbourg
- The historic district of 'La Petite France'
- The Museum of Modern Art, the Alsatian Museum and the Tomi Ungerer Museum
- The ENA School
- Strasbourg Main train station
- The famous Covered bridges
- and many more ...
La Petite France is the most typical and charming neighborhood of Strasbourg. With its cobbled streets, old half-timbered houses dating back from the 16th century and its winding canals, La Petite France has an exceptional charm.
You will find many shops and restaurants around the apartment. You will be near a supermarket U-Express (3 minutes walk) and an organic store -> La maison Vitale (5 minutes walk).
TO RESTORE NEARBY:
- Le bar des kneckes (Incontournable)
- Mzelle sans Gêne (gluten-free)
- Restaurant Schnokeloch Strasbourg (most famous sauerkraut)
- Patisserie Christian (The very best chocolate/tea room in town)
- L'Atelier 116 bakery: exquisite pastries - very famous
## Getting around
If you arrive by car, by plane or from the station, below are listed the information you need to facilitate your arrival.
The train station is a few minutes walk from the apartment
PLANE - Strasbourg International Airport
The airport is served up to 4 times per hour by a shuttle train and is connected to the Strasbourg train station in 7 minute :
TAXI: With anormal traffic, allow 20 minutes to reach the city. Tell the taxi to drop you off at the corner of "Rue Faubourg National" and "Quai Saint-Jean"
If you want to park in the city center of Strasbourg :
- Parking Relais - Tram Rotonde - BEST COMPROMISE -> If you do not plan to use your car during your stay
Tram tickets are included in the parking
- Contact me if you need further information about parking in the city centerGet the full listing »