Located in a quiet and airy residence, this apartment on the 2nd floor with elevator consists of:
- an entrance hall with chest of drawers and cupboard
- a living/dining room with sofa bed, coffee table, TV, table and 4 chairs, direct access to the terrace
- a terrace with table and chairs, view on the mountains
- a fully equipped kitchen: table, washing machine, fridge/freezer, filter coffee maker, Magimix capsule coffee maker (not supplied), toaster, hob, oven, complete household. Direct access to the terrace
- separate WCs
- a bathroom with shower, washbasin, storage cupboard
- a room with a QUEEN SIZE bed, chest of drawers, mirror, view on the mountains
Fans in each room
All windows have electric roller shutters and curtains.
All bed and bathroom linen is provided for 4 travelers upon arrival (including the sofa bed).
You have access to the entire apartment, except the locked laundry room to store personal belongings.
I promote the autonomy of travelers through a key box system. I live in Grenoble and am available for all your questions!
Residential area with many amenities within walking distance of the small shopping centre of La FauconniÃ¨re (supermarket, shops. Quiet and serene environment. Free parking.
Bakery 3 minutes walk away!
Looking for Italian food: delicatessen 3 min walk away!
Sportsman? Indoor swimming pool 3 min by foot or squash 5 min by foot!
Want to get some fresh air? Go for a walk in the Parc des Vouillants and you will be surprised! Ideal in summer to find freshness.
Tram C, stop at HÃ´tel de Ville at 6 min by foot.
C6 express bus to go directly to the peninsula or to St Martin d'HÃ¨res.
Cleaning costs include: cleaning but also the supply of bed and bathroom linen.
Solidarity housing! All household expenses are donated to two associations (E.S.A.T. disabled workers and solidarity cleaning).Get the full listing »