This apartment is available ONLY for weekly rentals and from Saturday to Saturday only. The apartment is a charming duplex T2 of 37m (4 people) close to the train station and 10 minutes walk (2km 1) of the Sillon Beach.
The apartment is charming T2 37m refurbished located in Saint Malo Talards Boulevard. It can accommodate up to 4 people. In the heart of the train station area (5 minutes walk), shops and free public parking lots are easily accessible on foot, which is valuable during the summer!
You will also:
- 10 minutes walk from the Grand Plage du Sillon (bathing, water activities)
- 10 minutes from Intra-Muros, the heart of the old walled city (walk on the ramparts and admire the old rigs So Fox had belonged to Robert Surcouf)
In general, everything is done on foot!
The apartment was completely renovated in 2009 (double glazing, bathrooms with power showers, ...) and is regularly maintained by us. The Wi-Fi is free.
The kitchen is equipped with two hotplates, a microwave, a coffee maker, a toaster and all the necessary utensils (even the oyster knife and the crustacean cutlery for the amateurs!);
The living room has a TV and a TNT flat screen and sofa bed;
The room (duplex) is furnished with a double bed with bedside tables, a large closet and a desk if you want to work.
Pillows, mattress covers and duvets (double) are provided for the bed and the sofa bed (no towels however so do not forget your beach towels!). The sheets can be supplied on request at an extra charge of 50 € (fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases), simply let us know in advance, but it's also an easy economy!
your consumptions water, elec, and heating are in addition, at cost price, counters in the apartments,
we no longer ask a deposit by the site which is cashed, but we will ask you upon your arrival a check of 500 € that we will return to you when you leave
rental by the week (7 days) from Saturday to Saturday,
We are ready to give you advice by mail and on the spot if necessary. We also practice hospitality to Breton and you will find on your table a bottle of cider and Breton cakes to immerse you in the bathtub holiday ...
In the neighborhood you will find many shops (bakery, laundry, pizzeria and other restaurants, Lidl ...) which will allow you to spend the week without spending too much!
TGV station (5 minutes walk) or car (free parking two minutes walk).
In the area you will find:
- Le Mont Saint Michel, a historic site world heritage of UNESCO (50 minutes by car or bus 1:15 and 20 €)
- Dinard, a famous seaside resort with beautiful villas (20 minutes by car or bus 16a and less than 5 €)
- The beach of Saint Lunaire (20 minutes by car or bus)
- Dinan, a medieval city with the port and the medieval architecture worth a visit (35 minutes drive or Tibus: 1 hour and 2 €)
- Cancale and its oysters (30 minutes by car or 30 minutes by bus Keolis, line 10)
- The forest of Brocéliande and its legends (1h30 drive)
- Ferns Castle, one of the most imposing castles in France (car or bus to 1:10 4. € 1)
We will take part in water and electricity charges (own counter to the apartment) to increase your awareness of ecological issues - count 15-20 € for a week to 4, which is quite possible unless your showers are too long!
We also require a deposit of € 500 you will pay on arrival (preferably by check not cashed): it is only used to ensure that you take good care of our apartment and we will make the departure.
Finally, the city of Saint Malo asks you to pay a tax of 0. 65 € / day / person 0 € 325 / day / child for children 13 to 18 years.Get the full listing »