Welcome to Provence in St. Aygulf Frejus neighborhood where we will be happy to welcome you throughout the year.
Saint Aygulf is a rare site, bearer of light, relaxation and fresh air in the heart of the Riviera: you will be 35 km from Cannes as Saint Tropez
Description of the apartment:
45 m² south facing apartment - sea view including:
- A room
- A bathroom
- A kitchen
- A living room
- A 10 sqm terrace with awning and deck chairs
A room with 2 beds (90 cm) or not assembled and closets
A bathroom with shower washbasin
A kitchen with washing machine, pyrolysis oven, extractor hood, gas 4 burner stove, fridge-freezer (276 l), microwave, coffee maker and toaster, table and chairs
A living room with a sleeping 2 people (140) and a TV- WiFi equipment being installed, with table, 4 folding chairs and furniture
Heating can cool season
The general environment:
Many activities and easy access to Saint-Tropez, crossing time: less than 15 minutes by boat - 30 minutes drive -1 h cycling.
- Closed parking
An exceptional site
Moving between Villepey ponds and the Mediterranean, Saint-Aygulf Fréjus is a neighborhood known for its charm and character.
Its privileged part of life, sandy beaches, coves or the rich fauna and flora are so welcoming resort that popular.
Treat yourself YOURSELF - participate in prestigious events of the French Riviera
- The Corso flower Saint Maxime and Saint Raphael in February but Nice and Menton
- The Cannes Film Festival in May (Cannes is less than 40 km)
- St Tropez throughout the year and the sails of Saint Tropez in October
- The living room of Provence figurines Ramatuelle in September
- The Var week of hiking in October
- The Chestnut Festival in October in Collobrières
- The car rally Var - arrival in St. Maximus.
Projects of various activities:
- 4 km path by the sea, called the path of Customs.
- The park Botanical Aréca and children's playground (accessible by way of the customs).
- Ponds Villepey carrier protected site of a varied fauna: flamingos, swans, ducks (over 200 species have been observed).
- The VVT route across the Maures Massif.
- Or the red rocks of The Esterel
Home holidaymakers by our hostess:
- Home 15 h and 18 h in high season and before 12 am in the other periods
- Keys, handling of parking, access code
- You can clean yourself housing upon departure or if you wish, to provide the service (see our hostess) in all cases, sanitary and kitchen must be left clean (bins emptied). Cleaning rate = 45 E
Benefits sheets and towels:
- Opportunities sheets and towels available during your stay (please advise when booking).
Dogs are allowed
Benefits sheets and towels:
- Package providing towels, bed linen and bath mats, tea towels, sheets and dishes houses and pillowcases. Package for 2 people 15 €
A welcoming region:
A special atmosphere: each detour road, always colorful among the pines, mimosas, you will walk among masterpieces of nature.
Via the coastal path, which border all the Var coast, you will discover in turn large sandy beaches, small coves, whose still coarse sand testifies to their relative youth and rocky coves.
It's early in the morning with a reduced equipment should be exploring the seaside.
Take possession of a creek early in the morning is to rediscover the original world.
Near the coast, the marine life is more intense; with a simple mask, you can discover the Posidonia meadows. These banded plants that still form true marine meadows where grazing sea urchins. You will meet the colorful rock fish, octopus behind the ridiculous camouflage their house made of stones, Chinese hat shape of limpet and red sea anemones clinging to rocks.Get the full listing »