• In the heart of the Marais district, close to Place des Vosges,
• An elegant and refined interior decoration.
• Perfect for 2 to 4 persons who are looking for comfort, space and elegance.
• Close to shops and cultural sites.
The space / the apartment:
This charming apartment on the 2nd floor of a building from the 18th century, has an unique and outstanding salon with a 4 meter high vaulted Cathedral ceiling and original oak beams.
An elegant and refined interior decoration in French style with a bright and quiet bedroom overlooking a quiet courtyard. A bedroom, full of light, where you can relax after a busy day in the City of Light. The bathroom, in different shades of gray and is equipped with a bathtub with a shower. The toilet is separated from the bathroom so using the bathroom doesn't make the toilet unavailable. In the fully equipped kitchen you can prepare all the recipes from the famous French cuisine. The kitchen is flooded in light, from morning to night, through its glass roof.
What I like most about this apartment?
The apartment, which is really welcoming and clean, is a haven where you can feel at home while living a French experience. The light and height of the ceiling gives you a feeling of freedom.
The ideal guest for this apartment?
Two to four persons who are looking for comfort, space and elegance. Perfect for a family. The bedroom is equipped with a queen size double bed and the living room with a very comfortable sofa bed for two with a thick mattress, made for a daily use.
• Air conditioning
• Elegant linen
• New washing machine (a combined washing and drying unit)
• Towel dryer
• We have recent tourist guides of Paris and a library for your use during your stay.
• 1 Double bed (Queen-size)
• 1 Comfortable sofa bed for 2 persons, with a thick mattress
• Cable and satellite TV, with more than 150 channels
• BlueRay/DVD/MP3 player
• iPhone charger / player
• Fully equipped kitchen
• All necessary cooking utensils
• Microwave oven
• Electric convection oven
• Free phone: free calls to fixe phones and cell phones in France
• Free international calls: free calls to stationary phones in USA, Canada, Australia (except external territories) and 105 other destinations as most European and south-American countries (contact us for a complete list of countries)
• Free wireless broadband internet access: we are happy to show you how to use the WiFi on your computer
Interaction with Guests:
• We will meet and greet you and be available 7/7 during your stay.
• Please don't hesitate to ask us for tips about the neighborhood and Paris in general.
The apartment is located in the heart of the Marais district, just steps away from the Place des Vosges, one of the most famous streets in this historic district of Paris with its luxury boutiques, antique shops, art galleries and museums
The location is unique and wonderful, close to shops and cultural sites (Musee Carnavalet, Picasso Museum, Place des Vosges, Ile Saint Louis, Notre Dame, Centre Georges Pompidou, Hotel de ville, La Bastille, etc.).
Located in a romantic neighborhood with a multicultural atmosphere and a great selection of restaurants, bistros and cafes.
In the heart of the capital, it is an ideal spot for a Paris visit and to explore the city and its surroundings!
Very close to the metro (a 5 minutes' walk away from St Paul) and public transports (bus, Velib, taxis, autolib).
• Pets are not allowed.
• No smoking allowed.
• No additional guests are authorized, maximum 4 persons.Get the full listing »