4 guests, 3 rooms (bedroom, living room, kitchen dining room)
Close to shops and transport, perfect accommodation to visit Paris, go out and do some shopping.
In the heart of historic Paris, in the 1st district near Les Halles, Montorgueil and St Eustache church, this apartment is ideal to accommodate 2 to 4 people.
Apartment renovated by an architect, type Haussmann (with moldings, ceiling height over 3m, parquet point of Hungary) with an area of 50m ², 3rd floor without elevator.
Large windows offering exceptional brightness, it overlooks a small pedestrian square and trees on which spread the terraces of restaurants.
Exceptional location close to the metro and RER lines (direct Roissy airport and Gare de Lyon)
This accommodation is composed of:
- A living room with a sofa bed 160cm wide with quality bedding, cable TV, internet connection and very high speed WiFi, Bose speaker, blackout curtains
- A bedroom with a double bed 140cm very comfortable, blackout curtains and a large dressing room
- A modern kitchen with a large table for up to 6 people, fully equipped: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven / microwave, hob, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster
- A bathroom with window, composed of a bath and washbasin, hair dryer and toilet article
- Separate WC with hand basin
- Laundry room with washer / dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, household products
- All essential elements for comfort and hygiene such as sheets, duvets, cushions, towels and all toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toilet paper, ...)
Entry into the building by a digicode
Delivery of keys by hand: arrival and departure times to be defined in advance, only during the day.Get the full listing »