- Luminous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat with a sofa bed
- Comfortably accommodates up to 4 people, family and child friendly
- 3rd floor apartment with an elevator
- 50 square meters with washing machine, cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- Nearest metro: Quatre-Septembre (Line 3) and Opera (Lines 3, 7, 8,)
About the apartment:
This 50sqm apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a charming Parisian building with an elevator. This cosy and sunny flat would be perfect for a couple or family, as it offers all the comforts of home while visiting a foreign city.
Upon entering, there is a hallway from which you can access all of the rooms in the apartment. Just off the hall you have the spacious living area with its high ceilings and large windows. There is a sofa that can be converted into a comfortable bed to sleep two additional guests and additional linens are provided for this bed. The flat screen TV with cable hosts a mix of French and international channels. The dining area contains a table and chairs for four where you can sit and enjoy a home cooked meal. This area is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day of seeing the sights.
From the living area, you can access the bedroom with a queen size bed and plenty of cupboard space for all of your belongings. Fresh sheets and linens are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. With French shutters on the windows, you can block out the morning light and ensure a good night’s sleep.
Through the bedroom you can access the modern bathroom fitted with a combination bathub/shower, towel warmer, bidet, sink and hair dryer. There is a separate water closet located off the entryway with a toilet and washbasin. On arrival luxury bath towels, toilet rolls, shampoo, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
Last but not least, you will a fully equipped kitchen in the flat. There is a stove, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and drying rack, coffee maker, and teakettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your visit should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 2nd Arrondissement Location:
This gorgeous vacation rental is located in the popular Opera district. It is the ideal location for travellers looking to explore the city by foot. The neighbourhood is full of restaurants, Parisian bistros, wine bars and cafes, as well as many boutiques and shops. The incredible Galeries Lafayette and other huge department stores are just moments away and offer a unique and awe-inspiring shopping experience. The Opéra Garnier is a must-see with its beautiful exterior and fine interior. The monumental Madeline Church is also within walking distance. In the neighbourhood you’ll find a wide range of restaurants, boulangeries, cafes, butchers, cheese shops, fruit vendors and more!
With its close proximity to the metro stop Quatre-Septembre (Line 3) and Opera (Lines 3, 7 and 8), accessing other areas of Paris is very easy. The Just hop on the train to reach the Marais, the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The Les Halles Station is 5 minutes metro ride as well, giving you a quick link to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports from central Paris. The RER A line runs from this station as well and provides the easiest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 60€
- Damage Deposit. 400€. This fully refundable deposit will be collected on your credit card during the
- Payment. For bookings valued over €1000, payment via bank transfer may be required for security
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
Late check-in: In the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 € late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 €. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 €. After 1:00AM there will be a 100€ check-in fee.Get the full listing »