- Cosy and chic one bedroom flat with a sofa bed in the living room
- Perfect for a small family or couple looking for some extra space to relax
- Comfortably accommodates up to four guests
- 4th floor apartment with elevator in the building
- 45 square meter apartment with washing machine, cable TV and free Wi-Fi connection
- Located in the heart of Le Marais district
- Nearest metro station: Rambuteau (Lines11)
About the apartment:
This lovely 45sqm apartment is situated in the true heart of the Marais on the 4th floor of a secure residential building with coded access and an elevator.
This unique apartment offers modern comforts in a historical neighbourhood. It would be perfect for a couple or small family, as it offers all the comforts of home in a foreign city. Just next to the entrance you have the kitchen. This kitchen is bright and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 2-plate electric cooker, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker, microwave oven and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. You can dine sitting around the breakfast bar of the kitchen island.
Just off the kitchen lies the living area. It is furnished with a sofa, which can be converted into a bed to sleep two guests. There is a flat-screen television with local channels. A free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the apartment.
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed and plenty of storage place for your belongings. All bedding and linens are provided and you’ll find the bed neatly made on arrival. Additional linens are provided for the sofa bed. The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for four guests. There is also a clothes washing/drying machine so you can pack light and leave room in your luggage to bring home some special Parisian souvenirs.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll have access to a personal guidebook with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris as well as things to do in Le Marais.
About the 3rd Arrondissement location:
This apartment rental located in the heart and center of Paris is ideal for visitors looking to explore the city by foot or Metro. The secret Passage d���Ancre is practically at your doorstep and is one of Paris’s best-kept secrets. From the apartment you can walk to the must-see sights of Paris, including the Pompidou Museum, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame Cathedral or the Louvre Museum and Jardin des Tuileries. The vibrant pedestrian street rue Montorgueil is a short walk away and offers a great taste of the Parisian lifestyle with its bistros, cafes, boulangeries and fresh produce sellers.
Stroll through the streets of old Paris in the Marais district where you will discover designer boutiques, antique shops, fantastic museums such as the Musee du Carnavalet and Centre Pompidou as well as many restaurants serving the famous falafels of Paris. Be sure to visit the Place des Vosges and Hotel de Ville while exploring the Marais, some of Paris’s most beautiful sights.
With its close proximity to the Metro station Hotel de Ville (lines 3 and 11), accessing other areas of the capital is extremely easy. Just hop on a train to reach the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The Les Halles Station is within walking distance as well, giving you a quick link to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports from central Paris. The RER A line runs from this station as well and provides the easiest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit. 400€
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.Get the full listing »