Located in the prestigious rue Saint-Honoré, this bright 2 people studio, recently renovated, is tastefully furnished with high quality materials. Its location in the 1st arrondissement is ideal to visit Paris by foot. You will be just steps away from the Louvre Museum, the Tuileries gardens, the Marais neighborhood, the Picasso museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood and the Pont Neuf.
This property has been authorized for short term rentals by the city of Paris.
The apartment is located in a calm and secure residence. Its large windows offer a great exposure, and its high ceilings amplify the space. It is composed of:
- A living-room with a flat-screen television, a dining table for 2 people, some storage space, and a comfortable queen-size bed for two.
- A fully equipped kitchen: micro-wave, oven, dishwasher, kettle, induction hobs, Nespresso machine, utensils, dishes, fridge...
- A clean bathroom with bathtub, toilets, hair dryer and towel heater.
Of course, the apartment is equipped with high speed wifi and a fan.
Premium bedsheets and towels will be provided.
ATTENTION: In case of delay of more than one hour at the check in, a supplement of 15 € will be asked.
## Access to housing
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor. It is accessible by stairs only. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT : check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is at last at 11am.
If you're a party of 3 people or more, please note that I own three other apartments identical to this one in the building.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
Louvre-Les Halles neighborhood: Paris’ splendid line of monuments, the axe historique (historic axis; also called the grand axis), passes through the Tuileries gardens before reaching IM Pei’s glass pyramid at the entrance to the world’s most visited museum, the Louvre. Nearby, the Forum des Halles shopping mall has recently emerged from a much-needed makeover. The unique atmosphere of this neighborhood makes it one of the most prestigious and demanded in the French capital.
- Louvre Museum: 2 minutes
- Tuileries Gardens: 5 minutes
- Jardin du Palais-Royal: 5 minutes
- Eglise St Eustache: 8 minutes
- Centre Pompidou: 10 minutes
- Place Vendome: 15 minutes
- St Germain des Près: 15 minutes
- Jardin du Luxembourg: 20 minutes
- Cathédrale Notre Dame: 20 minutes
- Musée d'Orsay: 20 minutes
- Galeries Lafayette: 20 minutes
There are 3 metro stations at less than 5 minutes from my apartment:
- Châtelet (line 1, 4, 7, 11, 14 and RER A,B,D,E)
- Palais-Royal (lines 1 and 7)
- Louvre-Rivoli (line 1)
- Pont Neuf (line 7)
There are also many bus stations around the apartment. Vélib and Autolib are also available.
You will be welcomed at the apartment by Luckey Homes, a premium property management company who will make sure your stay goes smoothly during my absence: professional cleaning, sheets and towels, check-in, but also 24/7 assistance if need be.Get the full listing »