This warm and bright studio of 22sqm is located in a quiet Parisian building. It includes a living room, an open fully equipped kitchen, and a separate shower-room with toilet.
Please notice that the flat is “ready to live”.
The flat was renovated in August 2015. The furniture and equipments are brand new.
There is a sofa bed of 140 x 200 cm (2 persons).
A baby cot can be added on request (10 Euros per day).
The additional fees for this apartment are:
- A service pack of 30 € (including one set of linen, one cleaning on arrival and some cleaning supplies).
- An insurance of 11 € (see terms and conditions).
- An occupancy tax of 0.83 € per night and per adult from 18 years old, requires by the Mayor of Paris.
- the keys have to be picked up in our office
The rate does not include bank transfer fees (usually there is no fee inside Euro countries for regular bank transfer) nor Paypal fees.
* Neighborhood information:
The place is located in the “Ile Saint-Louis”, island of the Seine river located right in the heart of Paris, in the 4th district, just upstream of the “Ile de la Cité”.
This natural island of the Seine river is a part of the district Notre-Dame, one of the most know districts of Paris in the world.
Also nicknamed " the island of palaces ", it shelters a significant number of mansions as the Lambert hotel (belonging to the noble family of Qatar).
The island can be crossed on both sides within 10 minutes walking.
There are several food stores nearby, coffee bars and restaurants.
The famous ice-cream maker “Berthillon”, one of the best (ice-cream makers of Paris, is unless 1 minute walking from the apartment (located at 29 rue Saint-Louis en l’île).
Numerous touristic places nearby :
- Less than 1 minute walking to the Seine River
- Less than 5 minutes to “Ile de la Cité” and Notre Dame cathedral of Paris
- Less than 15 minutes to “Place des Vosges” with its art galleries, the Square Louis XIII and “Place de la Bastille” with its coffee bars, restaurants, night clubs, fashionable clothing shops…
- Less than 20 minutes to “Jardin du Luxembourg” and “Palais du Luxembourg” where sits the Senate
- Less than 25 minutes to the Louvre Museum, “Jardin des Tuileries” and “Palais Royal”.
And many other places to discover…
A covered parking is accessible in less than 5 minutes walking from the flat : located at “rue de l’Hôtel de Ville”.
The nearest metro station is reachable in less than 3 minutes : “Pont Marie” station (line 7).
* Check in: after 17:00h
* Check out: before 10:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: subject to dates
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 0.88 EUR - Per person and night
Bed linen - 30.00 EUR - Single payment
Damage insurance - 11.00 EUR - Single paymentGet the full listing »