Welcome to the cozy loft/apartment where I lived for the last 8 years!
I look forward to welcoming you in Paris and will do my best for you to have a wonderful experience.
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN HISTORICAL MARAIS NEIGHBORHOOD...
A very nice, bright,clean and tidy, newly renovated 4th floor apartment with gorgeous views on National Archives and private mansions, located in a 17th-century Marais building with old, exposed, structural beams, in a charming, very central and safe area.
Located a couple a meters from the National Archives (where Sofia Coppola shot scenes of her movie 'Marie-Antoinette' in 2006)
Among the famous inhabitants of the street were Madame de Sévigné and Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais who lived there from 1756.
The building is at the corner of two beautiful, historical streets of old Paris, with great views from the windows on:
Hôtel de Saint-Aignan (now the Museum of Jewish Art and History)
Hôtel de Montmor, one of the most exquisite Parisian private mansions, built in 1623, now hosting a top-model agency and two famous art galleries (Marian Goodman & JGM)
Hôtel de Clisson & Hôtel de Soubise (now National Archives)
The loft sleeps 4 people comfortably in 2 distinct spaces:
- 1 queen size (140x190 cm), very comfortable, high quality bed (spring mattress) in the bedroom,
- 1 king-size (160x200cm), very comfortable, high-quality leather sofa - fold out bed in the living room.
The bedroom and the living room can be separated by unfolding a specially designed wooden screen. When the screen is kept open, the apartment is a spacious loft.
Upon special request, an extra, single mattress can be added for a 5th guest.
The 4 windows are soundproof and have light-blocking curtains, tropical solid wooden floor.
3 windows are on one side of the building, the 4th one is on another one, allowing a nice cross breeze between them when open. Heat is never extreme in the apartment, but a complimentary fan can be provided if necessary.
- free high speed internet/wi-fi and free phone to landlines in the US,
- hairdryer, towel heater
- kettle, toaster, coffee & nespresso machine,
- stove top & cooker hood, washing & drying machine, dishwasher, traditional & micro-wave oven, refrigerator with a freezer section
- iron & ironing board, vacuum cleaner
- I provide linens and towels - they can be changed weekly for long stays
- upon check-in, refrigerator always containscomplimentary food and fresh juice for your first breakfastGet the full listing »