Apartment, very recently restored, type T2 duplex in a building of the 17th century adjoining the Mansion, the aptly named "Hôtel de Montcalm".
Located on the 3rd and last floor of the building, it has 6 windows facing streets and roofs with visibility on the horizon beyond Montpellier because the building is located on one of the highest points of the Historic Center Montpellier.
The apartment, over the centuries has been gradually transformed into a separate apartment in Montpellier Ecusson with a good marriage original stone walls granted for parts with original stone walls lined with contemporary materials for more reflected light.
It is provided with:
- A kitchen open to the dining room. This very well lit kitchen is very well equipped (Triple Induction Hobs with worktop, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, refrigerator with freezer 40L 160 L ....). It is also equipped with quality crockery.
- A dining room, very well lit, spacious equipped with integrated table extensions for from 4 to 6 places. The dining room is also equipped with a small office space for receiving a laptop which can be connected via Wi-Fi or wired with RJ45 patch panel.
- A living room, very well lit, separated from the dining room by an arch of width 2.60m and Height 2.90m receives a sofa bed (2 adult beds) RAPIDO type, allowing a rapid deployment without withdrawal of a any element of the sofa and with a mattress thickness very suitable and sufficiently firm. The seating area is equipped with a 109 diagonal TV. This show also receives a spacious dressing room with mirrors feet.
- A room in mezzanine accessible by an authentic staircase and staircase in stones of XVIIth time. This room has a double bed 160 by 200 with top quality mattresses and quality lingerie. This room features a complete lighting:
- Natural by a skylight equipped with a remote controlled solar shutters and fitted with a blackout blind inside,
- By artificial ambient lighting, lamp, headboard lighting, individual reading light and decorative lighting markup hopper roof window).
- An upscale bathroom with hanging toilet and spacious shower (see photos).
(Note that this apartment of the seventeenth is provided with a ventilation system (VMC) which has nothing to envy to contemporary apartments).
- The stairwell original stone of this apartment ends with a space "Dovecote" very relaxing and very bright overlooking the rooftops .
- This apartment is conditioned by CLIMATISEURS bluEvolution new generation of R32 installed by the network "Expert Confort Habitat DAIKIN".
- The electrical installation of this apartment was fully compliance with standards NFC 15 100 current.
This apartment, located in the busiest area of Montpellier is very quiet as suggested by the well-appointed mansion Montcalm detached.
Around this building and a few strides you will find everything you can expect from Montpellier:
- only pedestrian streets well maintained and cleaned every day including Sunday,
- The most attractive shops in the city center,
- The most famous restaurants of the Historical Center installed either in the pedestrian streets, on Place St Roch, Place St Anne, Place Jean Jaures indeed the apartment is almost in the center of the 3 places designated above.
- The famous Place de la Comédie with its -Opera Theatre comedy and cinema Gaumont
- Numerous art galleries with the highlight being the Musee Fabre.
- The tourist office.
- Le Corum (Palais des Congres Opéra Berlioz)
All means of transport are close to the apartment:
- Tram COMEDY (5 to 8 minutes)
- Tram triumph Peyrou-Arc (5 minutes)
- Tram Jeu de Paume (5mn)
- Gare St Roch (10 to 12mn)
- Small train tour of the BADGE (within 50m).
- The Foch Prefecture-parking is a public underground car park which is 1 min from the apartment.
The beaches of Palavas, Carnon, Le Petit Travers and Grand Travers, La Grande Motte are 30 car in 40 minutes.
Carnon Beach is accessible by Tram + shuttle from the line 3 towards Pérols.
The back splendid country in autumn and very attractive in summer by the proximity of the gorges of the Hérault and Lake Salagou.
The Park and Suites Arena accessible by tram line 3 towards Pérols, station Exhibition Centre (30 minutes).
transit access (more complicated):
1H before the event, a free shuttle takes you to the Odysseum in Zenith, and will return at the end of the show.
Go Before 18:30, take the tram line 1 to the train station (and other stations) to ODYSSEUM station, then bus to Tam 9 ZENITH SUD.
OR 1:30 before the show, take the shuttle to the Gaumont multiplex cinema to ODYSSEUM station.
Back: 10 to 15 minutes after the end of the show, take the shuttle to the ZENITH SUD direction ODYSSEUM, then Gare SNCF.
Possibility to contact the owner for further information
to: plus, three, three, six, three, zero, zero, six, four, four, seven, zeroGet the full listing »