Ideally located in the escutcheon 7 minutes walk from the main square of Comedy and 8 minutes walk from Gare St Roch, this cozy and charming apartment will seduce you upon your arrival. You will appreciate as well the interior done up by a decorator as the small balconies giving on a very calm street. You will love this very nice area with its small shops, its markets, cafes, squares and many restaurants. It is about living a unique experience in the heart of the atmosphere of the south of France!
- T2 of 45m2 entirely done again for nine
- Living room with kitchen arranged in relaxation area with its nice sofa and dining area for 3 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with Dolce Gusto coffee machine, 1 fridge, 1 freezer, 1 dishwasher, 1 microwave, 1 oven, 1 toaster
- 1 bedroom with a comfort queen size bed and a small cozy reading area.
- 1 spacious dressing room of 9m2 with mezzanine - extra bed in 80 cm or possibility to put an umbrella bed
- 1 bathroom with a walk-in shower, a washing machine and WC.
In the summer you will appreciate the fans at your disposal.
The workers will benefit from the free WIFI available throughout the accommodation.
Need to move
- 700m from Gare St Roch and the crossing of all tram lines.
- 300m from the Observatory tram stop (line 3 direct to the beach)
- 700m from the Bus Station - Direct Airport Shuttle
- 700m private car rental
- 700m bike rental
Being located in a pedestrian area, the accommodation is not accessible by car. The ideal is to park at the parking Gambetta at the exit St Bartholomew. Parking at the Station also offers long-term rates.
Want to go shopping
- Opposite, Les Halles Laissac are composed of a market gardener, a pork butcher, a fishmonger, a cheese maker ...
- 300m from a bio shop Farm shops - Live from their farms and workshops
- 300m from a supermarket bio - Healthy Life
- 10m from Spar Cours Gambetta (open until 9.30pm and open on Sunday morning)
- The street of the suburb of Saunerie is very pleasant also with its 3 bakeries (experience to test the Authtique)
Want to eat
- Joy Helthyfood (ideal for vegans)
- Bonobo (for the best pancakes in town)
- Leclere (be careful you have to book a long time in advance)
- The Urban Bistrot
- The flavor idea
- The Angelus
- The Red Children (ideal for a tapas party)
- Guy & Son for his good burgers
- The perfume (high price but experience to do)
- Papa Doble
And many other good places await you on the spot ...
- A guide to the city with the best addresses and a bit of history
- The good plans of Montpellier
- An agenda with the news of the moment
- A tasting offered wines from our region when you order from our wine merchant delivering at home
- Possibility to organize theme stays
- Gifts, vouchers for your deliveries of breakfasts, dishes and races by our partners.
- 98% cleaned housing with ecological products
- All that is left by travelers is redistributed to homeless
- All the necessary for the shower and the beds are at your disposal.
- Availability 7 days a week by phone and physically
- Reception between 16h and 21h from Monday to Sunday. If you want to come back a bit earlier, do not hesitate to ask me, I will do my best to arrange you. For entries after 21h, they are only on request with a supplement of 45 €. I will be happy to welcome you, to introduce the accommodation and to guide you as soon as you arrive.
Want a total immersion, discover the trendy places, good places off the beaten track and pamper yourself at home by our various local delivery ... book as long as there is room!Get the full listing »