Settle in a calm, comfortable and warm apartment for your stay in Marseille! Come and enjoy its ideal location in the center of Marseille, just a few minutes walk from the train station, Place de la Joliette, MuCeM, Terrasses du Port, the Silo show hall or the legendary Stade Vélodrome!
Enjoy your stay and the city in all serenity: everything is provided (sheets, towels, soap, ...).
The apartment, located on the 1st floor of a building typical Marseille, is a nice and pleasant 2 rooms of 45 sqm air-conditioned, fully equipped, can accommodate up to 6 adults.
You can relax in the sofa of the large living room before visiting Marseille.
Then, once your walks or shopping are over, you can spend a pleasant night in the bed 2 places (140x190) of the room (the accommodation has also 2 other beds - see below in the description of the ad).
And, if you feel like it, you can prepare good meals for your friends or your family in the fully equipped kitchen that is at your disposal.
Finally, the apartment also consists of a bathroom with shower water jet (mini whirlpool with seat) and a separate toilet.
For your pleasure, we put at your disposal:
- A bed 140x190 with a very good mattress,
- A sofa convertible into a double bed (140x190),
- A double bed (140x190)
- A pack of towels and bed linen for each person (sheets, cover, pillowcases, duvets, duvet cover, ...)
- reversible air conditioning,
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer,
- High speed internet with free wifi,
- Flat screen TV 39 inches (99 cm),
- A washing machine,
- A dishwasher,
- hotplates (vitroceramic),
- fridge with freezer,
- A microwave oven,
- an electric kettle
- A Nespresso coffee machine (with Nespresso capsules available),
- A toaster,
- As well as all the necessary crockery and cutlery
The apartment is fully accessible.
For travelers arriving by car, you can park in one of the many covered car parks available near the apartment.
In addition, many free parking spaces on weekends and public holidays (or weekdays after 19h) are also at your disposal.
For travelers by public transport, the nearest metro station is "Joliette" station.
If you arrive by train, do not hesitate to take the metro from the train station: Take the metro line M2 (red line) direction "Bougainville" and get off at the stop "Joliette". Only 2 stops to do (about 4 minutes)!
You can also reach the apartment on foot from the train station in 10 minutes.
From the airport, you can reach the train station by shuttle bus (departure every 15 minutes).
The delivery of the keys is from 16H and departure before 12H.
If you need to change these times, let us know and we will try to find a solution together!
Warning: late arrivals (ie after 9pm) will be charged € 10.
We respond to requests in less than 30 minutes.
We will give you all our good addresses to make you feel at home!
A bus leading to Notre-Dame-De-La-Garde runs down the street.
The city is changing and the majority of new developments are located within a radius of one kilometer including the rue de la Republique (rue Haussmannienne entirely renovated. You can find many shops and restaurants).
You will also find in 2mn walking, the new business district of Marseille "EuroMed" and can then discover the new "skyline" Marseille!
This tourist area offers, in addition to all these charms, all the assets of Marseille:
- Superette open at all times,
- Metro, Tram, Bus,
- Bike rental station,
- Shops and businesses,
- Fast restorations (Mc Donald's is 20m around the corner, Subway across the street, ...)
- Market on the Place de la Joliette,
- MuCeM (Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean),
- Terrasses du Port shopping center,
- The Docks: Old docks of Marseille completely rehabilitated (many shops and restaurants inside with a modern decoration),
- Museums (Frac, Look of Provence, Villa of the Mediterranean, ...),
- Cathedral of the Major,
- The Vaults of the Major (restaurants and halls: Ideal for family brunches on weekends!),
- The Silo concert hall (concerts, comedians, ...),
- Fallow Belle de Mai (multimedia center, theaters, ...)
At the option of your walks, you will be able to discover many unavoidable places as, for example, the district of the Basket which is in 5mn walk of the apartment. You can then stroll in one of the oldest (see the oldest!) districts of France.
The Old Port is a fifteen minute walk or reachable directly by tram in 3 minutes! Ditto for the city center!
Come to football, rugby or monumental concerts by going to the Stade Vélodrome (only 6 metro stops or a dozen minutes!)
Ditto if you want to go to the Palais des Congrès of Chanot Park to visit exhibitions, attend conferences or participate in the Fair of Marseille!
- The metro station and tram "Joliette" is 1 minute walk (at the bottom of the street),
- The bus station is a 2-minute walk away
- The SNCF train station is a 10-minute walk away
- The bus station (to get to Aix-En-Provence, Avignon, ...) is 10 minutes walk (it is in the train station),
- The bike station is 1 minute walkGet the full listing »