Charming apartment with view on the sea, for 3 people. Ideal for couples, business travelers or solos.
- ACCOMMODATION -
Bright and fully equipped, the apartment has a surface of 33sqm, for up to 3 people.
You will be located in the 3rd district of Marseille, in the St Lazare district, near the Porte d'Aix.
This accommodation is equipped as follows:
• You will enter through a corridor overlooking a living area with a dining table for 4 people with chairs. From this room you will have a view of the city and the sea.
• The kitchen, fully open to the living room, is equipped with amenities such as microwave, oven, hob, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, refrigerator and cooking utensils.
• The mezzanine has a double bed, a single bed, an armchair, a TV and a coffee table.
• The bathroom has a shower and sink.
• Toilets is separates.
Plus: ironing set, hairdryer, DVD player, books, toys, sea view.
Included: Wifi, hotel quality linen and towels, vanity kits etc.
- GUEST ACCESS -
The accommodation is on the 4th floor, no elevator. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT –
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
The apartment is located in the 3rd district of Marseille. You will find nearby many shops such as bakery, grocery store, supermarket, shops ...
You will be at:
• 10 minutes walk from the Panier district, where you will find very good restaurants.
• 15 minutes walk from Notre Dame de la Major.
• 15 minutes walk from the Old Port.
• 20 minutes walk from the Mucem.
• 20 minutes by transport from the beaches.
- TRANSPORT -
• Possibility to park in the streets overlooking Place Marceau. (Places are free).
• Paying public car park VINCI Sainte Barbe at 5 minutes walk.
• Metro Jules Guesde in Place Jules Guesde a few steps from the apartment.
• Trains station Saint Charles: 10 minutes walk.Get the full listing »