Little piece of heaven in the heart of Lyon, overlooking the roofs of the city and Notre Dame de Fourvière basilic! Modern, nicely decorated, warm, cosy and very bright, you'll be amazed by this charming flat on the top of the turret!
You'll have a real pleasure to stay in this charming apartment in the heart of the city! On the top of a turret, arranged on two levels, you'll enjoy the comfort and the awesome view as well. The pictures prove it, you'll be overviewing Lyon, the rivers and also Notre Dame de Fourvière from the room!
Let me introduce you the accommodation, on the first floor:
- a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, hobs,kettle, toaster, a microwave, dishes, cooking utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine. A table and three stools are at your disposal to enjoy your meals.
- a modern and well maintained bathroom with a shower, a sink, a towel dryer and toilets.
On the second floor, you'll find:
- the main room equipped of a sofa bed for two, two club chairs reminding the New Yorker spirit of this flat, a little library and flat screen television (ATTENTION the TV is temporarily out of order!!). Of course, here you'll discover the incredible view on the city, a perfect place to enjoy and relax during your stay.
To make you more comfortable, we provide clean towels, high quality linens, vanity kits. You'll have also at your disposal some coffee caps, a hairdryer, a washer, an iron and some storage spaces.
Of course, you will have free access to the Wifi!
So what are you waiting for?
/!\ The apartment is located on the 6th floor, accessible by elevator until the 5th then by stairs to the 6th. /!\
You'll be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will ensure the success of your stay: keys exchange, , towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and also assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance Luckey Homes will be available during your stay. We would also be happy to share with you my favorite places and the neighborhood!
The 3rd arrondissement of Lyon is often considered like a business district thanks to the train station Part Dieu, the many buildings and offices around. You'll be able to enjoy the heart of Lyon and the quiet of the flat.
A perfect place to go out, to visit, to walk around and to rest !
- The Rhône docks: 2 minutes
- The Bellecour place: 15 minutes
- The train station and Part Dieu Mall: 20 minutes
- Tête d'Or parc: 10 minutes
- The Old Lyon: 10 minutes
- The traboules: 15 minutes
The closest metro is 7 minutes by foot from the flat: Cordeliers - Bourse (line A).
The closest tram is also 7 minutes walking: Saxe - Préfecture (line 1)Get the full listing »