A pleasant renovated attic for romantic stays.
This charming 35 m² flat, located in a quiet street, in the heart of the historic center of Honfleur, is less than 5 minutes walk from the old harbor, shops, services and major tourist attractions.
View over the roofs and the estuary.
This very bright flat, with a beautiful volume, is located on the 3rd and last floor of an old townhouse.
It can accommodate 2-4 people.
It has views over the estuary and the Normandy Bridge.
Exposed beams give it a lot of charm.
- A living room with dining area, open kitchen fully equipped, comfortable sofa bed (140x190 permanent sleeping), a BZ chair
- One bedroom with a double bed (sleeping 160x200), small desk, storage.
- A bathroom with sink, shower and toilet
Kitchen: induction hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven grill and microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, crockery and kitchen utensils
Salon: TV, Internet by WIFI.
Miscellaneous: vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
* Special rates for stays of one week or more.
* Tourist tax is included in the price.
* Cleaning fee includes the linen providing (sheets, towels, kitchen towels).Get the full listing »