You will be surprised by the magnificent panoramic view over the lake that offer you the large windows of this charming and spacious apartment of 70 m2. Located on the ground floor of the residence « Les Tilleuls », it is arranged for a pleasant and comfortable stay. It offers you a large living room with fantastic views, bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, separate toilet, shared garden, 2 private parking places on the courtyard and a large private and closed storeroom for your skiing and bicycle equipment.
The apartment is located in the small residence named « Les Tilleuls » in a quiet neighbourhood of Gérardmer, 1 km from the city center and 2 km from the ski slopes. You can go up to La Chaume Francis in 3 minutes by car where you have direct access to La Mauselaine ski area (downhill skiing) as well as the Nordic ski area of Xonrupt.
Gérardmer is the ideal starting point for many summer activities (hiking, cycling on the road or off-road, climbing, horse riding, fishing, swimming, diving, sailing ...) and winter activities (cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, snowshoe hiking, sledging, ice skating ...) Discover the Vosges Regional Nature Park on foot, by bike, motorbike or car. Gérardmer is very close to the famous route of the Crêtes des Vosges and Alsace with its picturesque villages (Riquewihr, Kausersberg, Colmar ...) and impressive castles (Haut-Köngisbourg, Ribeauvillé ....)
- Bedroom with double bed (140 x 190). Large wardrobe with sliding door / mirror, small dressing, bedside tables and night lamps, electric shutters and curtains
- Very spacious living room of 40 m2 with large panoramic windows, electric shutters and curtains; dining area with a generous wooden table and 6 chairs, wooden buffet, living area with sofa bed, 3 comfortable armchairs, flat screen TV, coffee table, sleeping area with two beds (90 x 190) can also be used as a bench.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge / freezer, oven, induction hob, hood, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, small table and 4 chairs
- Bathroom with shower, sink, storage, heated towel rail, washing machine
- WC with small sink
- corridor, small storage room with vacuum cleaner, ironing equipment, drying rack.
- 2 private parking places
- Shared garden in front of the house
- Private and closed storeroom for your bicycle and skiing equipment in the basement of the house. Easy access by the garden.
Internet acces / wifi
Network 3G/4G available.
Free Wifi non secured available
or reserve your pocket wifi before you leave
( you can send it to us, we will hand it over to you upon arrival )
See rates and offers on the website
Bed linen on request: 5 € per person
Towels : 3 € per person ( 1 bath towel and 1 small towel )
Bed linen and towels will be provided free of charge for a stay of 1 week.
2 tea towels are on your disposal free of charge
Electricity and water consumption is included in the rental price.
Heating costs. The gas consumption will be charged at the current price by the end of the week (determined by reading the meter on arrival and departure)
Security deposit: 150 EURO. This deposit is used to cover any damage that may occur.
The tenant indicates that he has a private liability insurance that covers the risks of a holiday house rental. A copy of the policy can be requested upon reservation or arrival.
Deposit for the final cleaning: 50 EURO. The deposit will be paid back at departure if the apartment is cleaned by you and handed over to us in an impeccable condition
Weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday.
(Check in 4 p.m to 7 p.m / Check out before 10 a.m )
Outside of school holidays (2 nights minimum)
The tourist tax is to be paid extra, € 1.10 per person (from 13 years) and per night.
The conditions of cancellation or modification of stay will be specified upon your reservation. Please note that every reservation is a commitment and in case of no-show cancellation fees apply.
Pets and parties are not allowed
Get the full listing »