"Le Fontauris", beautiful apartment in the heart of the small town of Forcalquier, comfortable, quiet, very bright, in garden, garden and flowers, not overlooked, large bay window on the garden, 100 m center city of Forcalquier.
* Public parking not paying at 30m.
* Cinema, Municipal swimming pool, tennis at 100 m.
* big stay, with equipped kitchen, space meal, living room.
* small lounge / TV furnished with a comfortable 2 seater sofa bed and a child bed (60x180), closet / wardrobe, separated from the living room by a curtain
* bedroom, a bed (140x190), 2 tables and bedside lamps, a wardrobe closet.
* independent wc
* terrace with table and chairs, for meals, parasol,
* Linen rental and availability on request.
Monthly rental accepted from October to April
* The indicated prices take into account, the provision of the covers, the electricity (from the 29/05 to the 25/09). Outside these dates electricity is paid according to consumption.
* Pets accepted after agreement of the owner
* downtown Forcalquier 2 minutes walk
* tennis, municipal swimming pool, sports field 2 minutes walk
* A51 exit Forcalquier n ° 19 at 12 km and train station
* Casino supermarket and Intermarché at each entrance to the town of Forcalquier (4650 inhabitants)
* Aix-en-Provence, cultural capital of Provence at 1am
* Marseille Provence airport, 70 minutes
* TGV station Avignon or Aix en Provence 1h40 mn
* Mont Ventoux 80 km,
* Village Banon 20 km (famous for its goat cheeses)
* Mountain of Lure (1800 m of altitude) 20 km
* Hiking :
- GR 6 which crosses the country of Forcalquier
- Lure Mountain,
- Gorges of Oppedette
- Signposted trails of small and medium hikes in the country of Forcalquier
- The rocks of Mourres de Forcalquier
* Bike tours on routes in the Pays de Forcalquier and Montagne de Lure
* Excursions or equestrian weekend accompanied, Pony rides, ....
* Canoeing, Kayaking in the Gorges du Verdon, water activities in the lakes of Esparon and Ste Croix
* Park hooked branches in Rustrel and visit of the ocher quarries
* Balloon flight
* Concert of Organs at the Cathedral of Forcalquier
* Jazz, Musical Meetings
* Agricultural Fair and the products of Haute Provence
* Fairground market over the days in the surrounding villages.
VISITS TO MANY SITES
* Observatory of Haute Provence, Center of Astronomy at St Michel Observatory
* Priory of Carluc in Céreste, Priory of Ganagobie, Priory of Salagon in Mane and its ethnobotanical gardens
* Sauvan Castle in Mane
* Churches and Romanesque chapels in the surrounding villages,
* Notre Dame du Bourguet and Notre Dame de Provence in Forcalquier and its manual carillon
* Our Lady of Lure set way from the top of the Montagne de Lure
* Convent "The Cordeliers" of the eighteenth century and the convent "The Visitandines" seventeenth century Forcalquier
* Municipal Museum of Forcalquier
* Palaeontological and archaeological museum of Vachères
* Ecomuseum of the Fromagerie in Banon ..
* Valsainte abbey of the seventeenth century and its rose garden, a stroll out of time garden unlike any other
* Mountain of Lure
* Mont Ventoux
* Transfers accepted
* Checks accepted
* Public parking at 50 m not paying
* Cleaning charge at the end of stay 35 €
* Participation fee of € 41 to be paid on booking
* The tourist tax is 0. 25 € per night and per person over 18 years
* The amount of the security deposit to be paid upon arrival is 300 €. It will not be cashed.
* Rent sheets and towels possible on request and reservation in advance.
* Pets accepted after agreement owner
* The rent advance is paid as "ARRHES", each party can withdraw, the tenant, abandoning his deposit, the landlord by restoring the double.
* If this cancellation occurs within less than 1 month before entering the premises, the full amount of rent paid by the tenant will be kept
announcement available on our site provencehomecare .frGet the full listing »