Apartment BelleVue is a lovely, bright and very comfortable apartment for people who love mountains. The views are stunning. It is a spacious (45 m2), comfortable one bedroom newly-furnished apartment, sleeping 2 or 3 people. It is a 15 minute walk from the centre of Chamonix. The large sunny balcony provides magnificent views of Mont Blanc, Mont Maudit, Mont Blanc du Tacul, the Aiguille du Midi, and spectacular glaciers. This apartment is a very special place to enjoy as a base in Chamonix, both in winter and summer. It is tastefully furnished in Alpine style, with a double bedroom and a large and bright living room which opens onto a south-facing balcony with spectacular views of the lake, mountains,and glaciers. There is outdoor seating. The apartment has a fully equipped modern kitchen and a well fitted shower room. It includes Wi-Fi, TV, DVD Player, etc. The apartment comes with a ski locker, secure underground parking, and additional outside parking. The ski bus-stop is adjacent to the apartment building.
Details: - Newly newly furnished and decorated apartment.
- Spacious, (45 m2), with a bright and airy lounge leading onto a large balcony with magnificent views
- Bedroom with either twin beds, or these joined into a large double bed
- Large Alpine wood gigogne sofa (can be used as a single bed) in the lounge
- Large balcony with outdoor seating (table and chairs)
- Fully equipped quality kitchen:
- oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer
- Microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker (cafetaire)
- Shower room with a double sink, mirrored cabinets, hot towel rack
- Free WiFi Internet access
- TV (LCD) with DVD player and stereo (with iPod docking point)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Secure ski locker
- Secure, parking (electronic key card entry into underground garage) space for one car, and additional parking outside
- Second floor reached by lift.
Additional Notes: Price is inclusive of: One set of linen and towels for 2, local tourist taxes, end-of-stay cleaning.
A deposit of 25% is required when you book. Full payment must be made 3 weeks before arrival.
Payment can be made in Euro, British Pounds, or Swiss Franks via online bank transfer or paypal.
Our Property Manager will meet you on arrival, provide you with keys and discuss with you all the required information to make your stay an enjoyable and comfortable one!
A cautionary deposit of 300 Euro payable by credit card will be taken at the the time of check-in which will be returned to you if no damage or loss occurs, and no extra cleaning is required.
No pets allowed -sorry!
No smoking indoors.Get the full listing »