Let yourself be tempted by this comfy one-bedroom apartment where you will have the luxury of being able to have your breakfasts (and cocktails), peacefully seating on your very own private terrace (toasts, butter and jams not included).
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A colorful yet sober and contemporary decoration, selected with care and love by the owners themselves to offer a â€œlike at homeâ€ atmosphere.
- A beautiful living room with a large bay window opening to the terrace, furnished with a dining table for 4, a sofa, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV.
- An open-floor kitchen, fully equipped with all you will need, including a Nespresso coffee machine (What else?) and also a bar counter with high stools, all appliances including a toaster and a kettle, plus the blessing of cooking with the view of the church.
- The great terrace, with a dining table for 4 on the kitchen side, and a lounging area with the appropriate patio furniture on the living room side.
- A bedroom with a king size bed and a large closet just for yourself.
- A large bathroom with shower, beautiful tile work and sparkling glass partition.
- Separate toilets, but they donâ€™t mind being on their own.
- Secured building with cool entry system.
- Air conditioning system: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High-speed Internet connection, because all you need is love and wifi.
- Free parking spots at the foot of the building.
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyoneâ€™s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
When you walk out of the building to go enjoy the sun, you can pick the following destinations:
- Within 7 minutes walking distance: Reach the MourÃ© Rouge beach to do some skinny dipping or find a spot at a trendy outdoor cafÃ© to sip a drink.
- Within 10 minutes walking distance: Enjoy the sea air walking along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats. (or 2 minutes by car.)
- Within 15 minutes walking distance or 2 minutes by car: Stroll along the Palm Beach streets and go savor a specialty pizza at Jean-Jeanâ€™s, get some sun on a park bench at the Jardin des HespÃ©rides or convince your family or friends to follow you to Place de lâ€™Etang for a game of pÃ©tanque.
And within less than 10 minutes by car:
- Go take a selfie like a star (donâ€™t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des CongrÃ¨s or go work if you are here for business.
- Board a train for an unknown (or not) destination.
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets.
- Change direction and go enjoy the beaches in Golfe-Juan.
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
Additional linen and towels available for a fee upon request.
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: An extra charge of 35 Euros will be required for late arrivals after 8 pm. Late arrivals after midnight will be possible only with a key lock box (we need to keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »