Let yourself be tempted by this cozy one-bedroom apartment where you will have the luxury of having your breakfasts (and your cocktails) peacefully seated on the terrace (toast, butter and jam not included).
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A nicely decorated setting, carefully selected by the owners themselves, to produce a "like at home" effect instead of "like at the hotel."
- A beautiful living room with large bay window opening to the terrace and a breathtaking view of the sea, with a sofa bed, a coffee table, a flat screen TV and a table for 6 people.
- A separate kitchen with everything you need including of course a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?) all appliances plus a kettle, a toaster (toast, butter and jam still not included here).
- And of course the beautiful terrace and its view of the sea (and of the swimming pool!), with patio furniture including 2 chairs and a low table.
- A bedroom with a queen size bed and a large closet.
- A large bathroom with everything needed, including beautiful tiles to please the eyes.
- Separate toilets, but they don't mind being on their own.
- Secured access with super cool badges.
- Air conditioning: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After just a few short steps down your street, the Rue James Grant Milne, within less than two and a half minutes (unless you are crawling or walking on your hands…) you will be able to pick your favorite activity, including:
- Reach the Mouré Rouge beach to do a little dip in the sea or sip a drink at an outdoor café.
- Go savor a specialty pizza at Jean-Jean's.
- Change scenery and go get some sun on one of the park benches at the jardin des Hespérides.
- Talk the whole family (or friends) into going to play "pétanque" on the place de l’Etang.
And in less than ten minutes by car:
- Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race remote-controlled boats.
- Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès (or just go to work if you are here for business.)
- Take the train to an unknown (or not) destination.
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets…
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »