Let yourself be tempted by this cozy 1-bedroom apartment, fully redecorated, where you’ll have the luxury of having your breakfast (and your cocktails) peacefully seated on your private terrace (toasts, butter and jams not included).
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A nicely decorated setting, carefully selected by the owners themselves, to produce a "like-at-home" effect, instead of “like-at-the-hotel”.
- A beautiful living room with a large bay window opening to the terrace, a sofa-bed, a flat screen TV and “pouf poire” bean bag, perfect for Netflix binge-watching or naps like you never had.
- An open-floor kitchen with everything you need, including of course a coffee machine but also a cool bar counter with 2 high stools, all appliances as well as a kettle, a toaster (Disclaimer: Management is not responsible for any burnt toast!)
- Of course, the terrace everyone is talking about, with garden furniture (or patio furniture depending on your perspective) including low table and sofas, so you can admire the beautiful view of the sea.
- A bedroom with double size bed, and access to the terrace as well.
- A fully-equipped shower room.
- Separate toilets, but they don’t mind being on their own (you may be glad too they are separate…)
- Secured building with caretaker, swimming pool and parking for the property.
- Air conditioning: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
- After getting in your car, down in the private parking, within less than nine and a half minutes (unless you are driving in reverse or stopping every 2 minutes to buy souvenirs…) you will be able to pick your favorite activity, including:
- Reach the Plages du Midi and try to find a spot to put your beach gear down.
- Reach the Croisette beaches and try to find a lounge chair still available, or stroll along the sea front and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats.
- Go to the train station and board a train to an unknown (or not) destination.
- Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès (or just go to work if you are here for business.)
- Beat the cobblestone pavement in the Suquet district; go eat a specialty red-snapper filet at Beija Fior’s then go stock up with post cards and big-price small souvenirs…
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets…
To make your life easier:
- Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
- If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
- Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
- Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »