Let yourself be tempted by this modern and comfortable apartment where you can have your breakfast (and your cocktails) like a King, on a terrace with unobstructed views (just what's needed during vacation or business trips).
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A nicely decorated setting, carefully selected by the owners themselves, to produce a contemporary showroom effect that will please any professional designer (or amateur designers, or people who just appreciate good design).
- A beautiful living room giving access to the terrace, with sofa, flat screen TV and coffee table (with possibility of turning the coffee table into a high table, for real).
- An American-style kitchen with everything you need including of course a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?) as well as all appliances plus a kettle, a toaster and many more classic surprises that are found in well-equipped kitchens (glasses, china, silverware, pots, pans...)
- A bedroom with a full size double bed.
- A shower room with toilets and everything else you need in it (including a walk-in shower).
- A huge closet in the hallway with almost infinite storage.
- Air conditioning: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
Particular point : The convertible air conditioning system is central to the building: it is subject to the switching from cold air to hot air by the condominium association depending on the season (this is really true).
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for the bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After just a few short steps down your street, the Rue Pasteur, within less than four and a half minutes (unless you are crawling or walking on your hands…) you will be able to pick your favorite activity, including:
- Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race remote-controlled boats.
- Go sip a cocktail at the Carlton, with or without alcohol, according to your sense of celebration.
- Take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès.
- Empty your bank account in the stores on the Rue d’Antibes
- Empty your bank account at the 3.14 Casino or the Palais'.
- Go lounge on one of the deck chairs at the Long Beach (or somewhere else).
- Take the train to an unknown (or not) destination.
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets…
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm 16h and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not).
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »