Let yourself be tempted by this 70m2 one-bedroom apartment with a neat and original ambiance, in which you will find ethnic cushions, giant light bulbs and soft carpets.
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A nicely decorated setting, carefully done by the owners themselves, to produce a "like-at-home" effect, instead of “like-at-the-hotel”.
- A large living room with a dining table for 6 people and an American-style kitchen with everything you need (and of course a Nespresso coffee machine, what else?) all appliances, including washing machine, plus a kettle, a toaster, knives, forks, mugs, and many more classic surprises that are found in well-equipped kitchens.
- A large bedroom with a queen size bed and a small private balcony that can accommodate up to two people for happy breakfasts in the sun.
- A lounge with a sofa bed (140 cm), a coffee table and flat screen TV. (We decline any responsibility in case of angry occupants who cannot agree on a program.)
- A large shower room with toilets.
- A spacious closet in the entrance, all for you.
- A desk and chair.
- Secured building access with numeric code and cool bip sounds!
- Air conditioning: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
And, as a bonus:
- Sets of clean sheets are provided, one for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After just a few short steps down your street, the Rue Léopold Bucquet, within less than six and a half minutes (unless you are crawling or walking on your hands…) you will be able to pick your favorite activity, including:
- Take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès.
- Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race remote-controlled boats (a few minutes more there.)
- Take the train to an unknown (or not) destination.
- Empty your bank account in the stores on the Rue d’Antibes
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets…
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm 16h and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not).
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »