Located on the right bank of the Goyen, between the port and the large Audierne beach, # CommeUnPoissonDansL'O invites you to spend a holiday at the rhythm of the tides. Just above the small beach of Capucins (350 m), you will take breakfast every morning watching the comings and goings of fishing boats at the entrance of the harbor or contemplating the sailboats regatting in the bay. Audierne.
On 32 m2, this apartment for one or two people has a living room (living room-kitchen) largely open on a large terrace (9 m2) overlooking the entrance of the port and the ocean.
The kitchen appliances are very complete: ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, traditional coffee maker, toaster, kettle.
The living room offers a dining area for two people and a living room with a sofa and a coffee table in which you will find all the tourist documentation useful to your stay.
Two deckchairs are waiting for you on the terrace, as well as a garden furniture for your lunches in the shade of the awning.
The bedroom, whose window also opens onto the sea, is equipped with a bed of 160x200, as well as a large closet whose doors have adopted the style "workshop glass." Sheets and towels are provided and the bed is made on arrival.
A spacious shower room with WC completes the set: shower with thermostatic mixing valve, vanity unit, heated towel rail.
The apartment is located on the second floor of a recent residence with intercom and has a private air parking in the closed courtyard of the residence.
In the surroundings, you will be spoiled for choice to occupy your days:
- the discovery of the Grand Site of France, with the famous tip of Raz, but also the tip of the Van and its chapel, the tip of Millier, its flagship house and its mill
- a day trip to the island of Sein, starting at the pier which is less than 2 km from the apartment,
- the visit of the medieval city of Pont-Croix, classified Small City of Character,
- immersion in prehistory, visiting the three archaeological sites of Menez Dregan in Plouhinec,
- water sports: sailing, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, wave-skiing, swimming, diving ... unless you prefer lazing on the beach ...
- Hiking in all its forms on 450 km of marked trails: on foot, by bike, on horseback ...
- a visit to the auction of Plouhinec, a pancake workshop, an introduction to Breton dances ....
A little further, you can discover the beautiful tip of Penhir in the peninsula of Crozon, the Bigouden country and its famous headdresses, the countries of Douarnenez, Fouesnant and Concarneau and, of course Quimper, city of art and history.Get the full listing »