Unit Unique Features:
** 2nd Floor corner unit with panoramic beach views from the spacious balcony, the living room and the master suite.
** Tasteful, stylish decor with all the comforts of home -- feel welcome and relaxed as soon as you arrive!
** 2 Beach Chairs and Umbrella Service included (March 15 to October 31)
** Sleeps 8 adults comfortably! No cramped up bedding configurations or bunk beds
** Spacious Master Suite with King Bed and on-suite bathroom
** Kitchen features granite counter tops with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
** Master bathroom has garden tub, stand up shower, and dual sinks. Each bedroom also has its own private bathroom entrance.
** Flat screen TVs in each bedroom.
** Plenty of parking at the Gulf Dunes resort complex.
** Short WALK to the Boardwalk, Restaurants and Pier.
Imagine waking up in the morning to a beautiful sunrise peeking through the curtains of your bedroom. You open the patio door, step outside and inhale the ocean breeze. The ocean is right there in front of you! You can relax on the patio with a cup of coffee while watching the waves, or you can take a morning stroll on the sand. need to put your shoes on! Later on a dip in the pool is always a great idea. And if the kids decide to spend the whole afternoon in the water, you can easily keep an eye on them from the balcony while sipping a chilled drink or relaxing in the shade. For dinner there are plenty of choices, including some great restaurants within walking distance. Or you can stay in and dine with the sunset.
**PERFECT LOCATION FOR PERFECT VACATION!**
JUST A BLOCK DOWN THE STREET:
• Old Bay Steamer: Laid back excellent upscale broiled seafood
• AJ s Oyster Shack: Great sea food, live music, friendly staff!!!
• Cash’s: Beer, Wine, & Liquor
* Okaloosa National Mini Golf & Ice Cream: perfect for children of all ages
RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE (Less than 1 mile)
• Eight Restaurants: ranging from extremely casual to upscale
• Gulfarium: Meet the Dolphins, turtles and sting rays
• Okaloosa County Pier: Fishing tackle and pole rental
• The Board Walk Complex: Offers on the ocean dining, arcade, upscale shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts
• Al s Beach Club & Burger Bar: great food and live entertainment right on the beach
• Alvin’s Island: Beach shop
RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES A SHORT DRIVE AWAY
• Publix Grocery: Store (less than 1 mile)
• Harbor Walk Village: Shopping, Dining,
Fishing Charter, and Boat Rentals (6 m) • Restaurant’s at Harbor Walk: ten (6 m)
• Big Kahuna Water Park: Water Slides (8 m)
• The Track: Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bumper Rids, Sky Flyer, Bungee Jump, and Arcade (8.8 m)
• Destin Commons: Upscale Open Air Mall (11 m)
• Silver Sands Factory Outlet: Over 100 designer brand name outlet stores (15.7 m)
• Rockin Tacos Grill & Tequila Bar: fun, lively place with an open dining area overlooking the beach; Friendly staff and tasty food with a Mexican flare;
• Fokker s Pub (Downtown Fort Walton Beach): bustling sports bar known for delicious hand-tossed pizzas and German specialties (try the schnitzel!!!)
• TASTE Tapas & Wine Bar (Downtown Fort Walton Beach): Fusion tapas, awesome wine selection and wine tasting events, friendly atmosphere and the best Sunday brunch
• Old Bay Steamer – One of the top picks for the locals and walking distance from Azure
• Marina Café – great ambiance and about eight minute drive away -
• Tailfins Ale House & Oyster Bar, Destin: fresh seafood and live music right on the water
• McGuire s Irish Pub – great Sunday brunch drink specials and authentic atmosphere about seven minutes away-
• Anglers - - good spot to eat with the kids, they even have a beach side playground and the pier just outsideGet the full listing »