** Waterscape Unit B501 (5th floor with amazing 180-degree unobstructed beach/ocean views)
** 3 Bedroom plus Bunk Room
** Beach Chair and Umbrella Service included March 1st-Oct 31st
** King, Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Twin Bunks & Queen Sleeper
**Pack'n Play (with included bassinet) for the "little ones" in your family
**Free High-Speed Wifi
** Large balcony DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN with chairs and loungers
** Covered and gated parking available
** Short Walk to the board walk, restaurants, and pier
****See our "sister" beach front property at the nearby Azure Complex (unit 211) by searching VRBO #1168323. The two units are a 5min beach walk from one another - book both for your large family gatherings!****
Waterscape Beachfront Resort is Located In Ft Walton Beach on 490 Ft of Beach frontage. Waterscape is a Short Walk Down The Beach to the Fishing Pier and Famous Gulfarium.
Waterscape has its own 10,000-square-foot water park with activities for the whole family.
Our condo is a 3 bedroom/3 bath unit with a bunk room. The spacious, ocean front master bedroom has a king bed with a large attached master bath. The master bathroom has a jetted garden tub, large stand up shower, and dual separate sinks. The ocean front 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and a private, attached bathroom. The 3rd bedroom has two twin beds and the bunk room also has 2 twin beds. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa for more sleeping room. The kitchen is complete stocked with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Each bedroom has ceiling fans as does the living room. The extra-long balcony offers access from the great room, master bedroom and 2nd, queen bedroom.
Electronic access using a six digit code allows guest not to have to keep track of a key.
Check-out is at 10 am and Check-in is at 4 pm.
* Two swimming pools and multiple pool decks for sunbathing -- one pool will offer a zero entry point * A wading pool with built-in water toys * A play area adjacent to the wading pool with play equipment for toddlers and older children * Barbecue areas complete with gas grills scattered throughout the center courtyard for family gatherings * A LAY-Z ™ River that allows children of all ages to kick back as they float along the river course * Two hot tubs built for maximum relaxation * A courtyard pavilion ideal for parties and get-togethers with residents, family or guests
* A 10-foot waterfall between levels * The conference room is available for parties, meetings and other events with access to a small kitchen, as well as meeting tables, chairs and a large-screen television * A game room accessible from the main lobby * Access to 490 feet of beachfront * Dune crossover with four freshwater showers and two foot wash station
Okaloosa Island is located between Fort Walton Beach and Destin Florida. Known for its silky, brilliant white sand and emerald green waters Okaloosa Island has a picturesque pier and boardwalk that features nightly entertainment, great seafood restaurants, shopping, and some of the most incredible sunsets ever seen. Recreational activities include pontoon and wave runner rentals, parasailing, snorkeling, sunset cruises and sightseeing cruises. A special place of interest on Okaloosa Island is the Gulfarium, this is one of the oldest aquariums in the country and fun for the entire family.
Restaurants, Bars, And Activities Within Walking Distance (Less than 1 mile)
• Eight Restaurants: ranging from extremely casual to upscale
• Gulfarium: Meet the Dolphins
• Okaloosa County Pier: Fishing tackle and pole rental
• The Board Walk Complex: Offers on the ocean dining, arcade, upscale shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts
• Alvin’s Island: Beach shop
Restaurants, Bars, And Activities A Short Drive Away
• Publix Grocery: Store (less than 1 mile)
• Harbor Walk Village: Shopping, Dining, Fishing Charter, and Boat Rentals (6 m)
• Restaurant’s at Harbor Walk: ten (6 m)
• Big Kahuna Water Park: Water Slides (8 m)
• The Track: Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bumper Rids, Sky Flyer, Bungee Jump, and Arcade (8.8 m)
• Destin Commons: Upscale Open Air Mall (11 m)
• Silver Sands Factory Outlet: Over 100 designer brand name outlet stores (15.7 m)
• Bay Cafe French Restaurant – than a mile from the unit –best red fish for lunch outside of New Orleans
• Old Bay Steamer – One of the top picks for the locals and walking distance from Waterscape
• Marina Café – great ambiance and about eight minute drive away
• The Louisiana Lagniappe – fantastic food about ten minutes away
• McGuires Irish Pub – great Sunday brunch drink specials and authentic atmosphere about seven minutes away-
• Anglers - good spot to eat with the kids, they even have a beach side playground and the pier just outside
Okaloosa Island is only 45 miles to Pensacola Florida and 60 miles to Panama City Beach, yet it seems thousands of miles away because there are no high rises, no crowds, and no traffic? just miles and miles of sand, sea, incredible fun and natural beauty.Get the full listing »