Located in the quiet community of Sea Palm, this inviting 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo is the perfect home base for your upcoming retreat to the Emerald Coast. With sleeping accommodations for 4 in 685 square feet of coastal-themed living space, this Fort Walton Beach condo is perfect for couples seeking a romantic getaway or a small group of friends looking to enjoy the Sunshine State.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Step inside your Fort Walton Beach oasis, where you're welcomed with a coastal vibe accompanied by seaside motifs and an abundance of light flooding in from sunlit windows.
Start a memorable day with a hot cup of coffee or freshly squeezed orange juice on the private patio while planning the day’s adventures.
Enjoy all the comforts of home, including air conditioning, a new washer and dryer, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs located in the living room and bedroom, and wireless internet access for all your entertainment needs. You'll have access to Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Roku, and Amazon Prime!
After a day of lounging by the pristine community pool - open from May through November - or splashing around at the beach, prepare a delectable meal in the fully equipped kitchen, furnished with all the essential cooking tools you’ll need to satisfy your taste buds.
When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to the master bedroom, complete with a new queen-sized bed, where you can fall into a peaceful night's slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
Ideally situated on the Intracoastal Waterway, offering gulf beach access and breathtaking sunsets, it's no question why the Fort Walton Beach area was named one of the 'Top 10 Most Beautiful Places in America' by Good Morning America.
Sink your toes into the warm sands of Emerald Coast and practice your serve with a friendly game of beach volleyball.
Dive into history at the Air Force Armament Museum at Eglin Air Force Base or practice your golf game at one of the many fairways located only moments from the condo.
Take a trip to Okaloosa Island where you can cast off and catch dinner from the 1,261-foot-long fishing pier.
Scuba dive into the depths of Destin and the 100-Fathom Curve or jump on the Geocache Trail and let your GPS treasure hunt begin.
Explore the downtown marketplace of Fort Walton Beach, where you'll find unique shops, coastal themed eateries, local pubs and bars, art walks, and a fresh farmers market.
Whether you choose to spend your time lounging by the community pool or exploring all that the Emerald Coast has to offer, you're sure to have a memorable stay at this Fort Walton Beach vacation rental condo.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, community pool (open from September 30th - April 1st), in-unit laundry, 2 flat screen Smart TVs with Netlflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and more, free WiFi, outdoor patio, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, reserved parking for 1 vehicle
- Located on the Emerald Coast near the sandy beaches of Okaloosa Island and Destin, offering an array of water activities including snorkeling and scuba diving. Enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, museums, golf courses, and much much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Florida Regional Airport - 1701 State Road 85 North, Eglin AFB, FL 32542, (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that the community pool is open between 9:00 am and 10:00 pm (open from September 30th - April 1st)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »