** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Experience the best of Fort Myers Beach from our sunny and modern suite! We think you'll love our tranquil paradise, with upscale eateries, seaside cafes, and trendy shops just a short distance away. There is something for everyone here - read on for our recommendations. Other features you'll love:
• Comfy king bed in the master bedroom
• 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
• Queen sleeper sofa in the living area
• Private screened balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
• Convenient in-room Washer and Dryer
• Access to a heated Outdoor Pool + Hot Tub
• Play around in the on-site Fitness Centre, Beach Volleyball Area, Tennis Courts and more!
• Wi-Fi and Parking available
• Housekeeping services available
• Guest Services desk on-site - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
• Enjoy ultimate relaxation at the Esterra Spa, just a minute's walk away
Come and stay in our bright and cozy 2 bedroom suite in an ideal beachfront location in Fort Myers Beach! You will love the direct beach access, with a convenient beach chair and umbrella rental service on-site, along with the volleyball area. Hop on the local trolley and experience the best dining, shopping and attractions in the area. Our elegantly-designed suite comes fully-equipped with comfortable furnishings and modern amenities for your convenience. We highly recommend that you appreciate the Gulf views from your private screened balcony with a glass of your favourite wine!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our suite - the master bedroom features a King bed and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds. An additional Queen sleeper sofa in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS with a hairdryer, plush bathrobes, and basic toiletries. Get an outfit ready with ease using the iron and in-room Washer and Dryer.
Relax in the LIVING AREA and catch a show on the TV with cable channels. Or, reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi in your room. Keep your valuables protected while you're at the beach using the in-suite safe. Just outside, enjoy the fresh air on your screened balcony!
Make a delicious meal in the fully-equipped KITCHEN with breakfast bar, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, cookware and coffee maker. Sit down to a tasty meal in the dining area with seating for 6. If you'd like to cook in the comforts of your rental, the Publix Supermarket is only a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Pointe Estero Beach Resort, where this unit is conveniently located! Dive into the outdoor heated pool with your loved ones, and then warm up in the whirlpool spa. Keep up your gym routine in the equipped fitness centre on-site, before grilling up your favourite meal in the gazebo with shared barbeque area. Enjoy your food in the beachside picnic Tiki huts. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is parking available for you on-site. Or, hop onto the trolley as the stop is right outside the resort!
Upon arrival, please note that a daily resort fee will be collected, and credit card details will be taken in the case of incidentals. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please do let us know if you would like to request this. Accessible rooms come equipped with rails in the bathroom with a raised toilet, grab bars, a shower chair, a hearing impaired TTY device, and an accessible ramp.
While visiting, make sure to explore the popular Times Square, just a 15-minute drive away. The centre of town is buzzing with action including street performers, sidewalk shops, restaurants, and a fishing pier. We also suggest you visit the island of Sanibel, just a 30-minute drive away. On the island, you'll find gorgeous beaches, a fishing pier, a 19th-century lighthouse, and more. Pamper yourself at the Esterra Spa, a minute's walk away. After a great day, we highly recommend the delicious seafood and sushi at the upscale South Beach Grille, just 2 minutes away!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Enjoy your favourite meal in the beachside picnic tiki huts!
• You will love to share laughs on the tennis court, or while playing badminton or cornhole
• Plan your trip using the shared computer station
• Gifts & souvenirs are available for purchase in the lobby
• Rent movies and board games on-site to enjoy a fun night in
• Prepare for your day at the beach with beach chair and umbrella rentals, along with beach watersport rentals
• Housekeeping services are available (charges may apply)
• This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team
• Upon arrival, a daily resort fee of $15.00 plus 11% tax will be collected
• Credit card details will be taken upon your arrival in the case of incidentalsGet the full listing »