Large, private compound in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Walk to restaurants and bars, grocery store, playground, boats and water views. Beaches, Las Olas, marinas, the Convention Center, Port Everglades, and the airport are all nearby. Sleeps 12 comfortably in beds, squeezes 16 or more. Concierge service is available, optional. This is an ideal place for a group to gather in Fort Lauderdale. We offer a place to come together, and enough space to spread out comfortably. Please be our guest.
This property includes a pool, main house, pool house, caretaker apartment, large common area and parking for 7 cars. It is lush with tropical foliage throughout and surrounded by a privacy fence.
The main house is a Florida ranch-style home. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with shower and one with bath tub), living room, dining room, large kitchen, sun room, and patio overlooking the pool.
- Bedroom A: 2 single beds, private bath
- Bedroom B: 1 single bed and 2 queen beds (in a trundle)
- Bedroom C: 1 queen bed
- Sun room: 1 sleeper sofa
The caretaker's apartment is connected to the main house. It has a bedroom, bathroom w/ shower, kitchen, living room, and a semi-private outdoor patio w/ chairs, table and umbrella.
- Bedroom D: 1 queen bed
- Living room: 1 sleeper sofa
The pool house is a separate structure with bedroom, bathroom with shower, kitchen, living room, dining area, and patio with tables under awning.
- Bedroom E: 1 queen bed
- Living room: 1 sofa (futon)
Also on site we have two barbecues (one gas, one charcoal), two laundries, Verizon cable TV and high-speed internet, Wi-Fi, a queen size air mattress, a single size portable/folding bed, 2 portable cribs and a high chair.
We provide linens, bath towels and soap, beach towels, beach chairs, coolers, yoga mats, games, fully-equipped kitchens and spare tooth brushes. You only need to bring a bathing suit.
Guests can access the entire property except for a few things that are listed in the house rules, e.g. cleaning supplies in the laundry room.
Interaction with guests
We are also in the business of organizing luxury yacht charters. We intend to give you the same high quality service that our other customers enjoy. Please let us know if you want a stocked fridge, bicycles, or anything else upon arrival.
During your stay we can be reached via email, text, or phone. We will stop by say hello in person shortly after your arrival.
We are committed to your satisfaction and we aim to be the best among all the rest. Suggestions are welcome anytime.
Other things to note
Two BBQs are provided - one uses gas, the other uses charcoal. Please be careful and use at your own risk. Please pull gas and charcoal grills out away from the covered patio and house wall when using and clean when finished cooking.
Ask us if you are uncertain. We are happy to help.
- Yoga mats, pool towels, beach towels and beach chairs are available for your use. Please be aware we take inventory after each checkout and we charge for each missing item.
- Separate containers are provided for recyclables and for other household trash. Please recycle.
- The outside trash bins are of three different types: blue for recyclables, brown for household trash, and green for yard waste. Please put your trash out in the appropriate bin.
- The landlord manages moving outside trash cans to the street for pickup and back after pickup. You (the renter) need not be concerned about this.
- We are certified and licensed to operate by the City of Fort Lauderdale, by Broward County, and by the State of Florida.
To call for help (e.g. to police, fire):
- In case of emergency dial 911, preferably from one of the land lines provided for this purpose. Each unit has a land line near the living room TV. There are three such telephones on the property.
- For non-emergencies dial 954-764-HELP (4357) from any phone.
- Nearest hospital:
Broward Health Medical Center
1600 S Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale Police Department
1300 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FLGet the full listing »