This private home with pool is located in the beautiful Victoria Park neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale, within walking distance to the trendy Las Olas Boulevard and a short drive to the Fort Lauderdale Beach. The Victoria Park neighborhood is a serene tropical paradise in a central location to Fort Lauderdale's best attractions.
FEATURES: Pool, full kitchen, gas grill, dining area w/ fireplace, Florida room, office, central A/C system, Wi-Fi Internet, off street parking, washer & dryer
- 3 bedrooms, each bedroom with a Queen bed and TV
- 2 full bathrooms
- Pull out sleeper sofa in office space (Full size mattress, can sleep 2 additional guests)
- Floor mattresses available upon request
- Living room with large TV and large sectional couch
- Office space with loveseat & TV
- Full kitchen: refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric range, coffee maker, toaster, dishes/plates, glassware, dining ware, cooking utensils, pots & pans
- Large dining area with fireplace. Dining table seats 6 guests
- Bar area with bar stool seating for 4 guests
- On site washer & dryer available for guest use
Guests will have access to a private home with pool. There is also a washer and dryer located on site, available for guest use.
Check-in is at 3:00 PM or anytime thereafter. An electronic keypad allows for self check-in. The door code will be sent to guests prior to arrival.
Victoria Park is a quiet neighborhood located close to downtown Fort Lauderdale, the trendy Las Olas Blvd, and the beautiful Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Off street parking space for 2 cars in driveway is available at no additional cost. No on street parking allowed.
Las Olas Blvd is within walking distance (1.5 miles) from the property. The heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach is 2.2 miles from the property, so you may choose to walk, drive, or catch a taxi.
The Fort Lauderdale Int'l Airport (FLL) is 5.5 miles from the property. You may want to drive or catch a taxi.
Other Things to Note:
Hurricane season in Florida: June 1st-November 30th. Please be informed of weather conditions before and during your stay. Evacuations may be mandated in the event of a hurricane warning.
This property is located in Evacuation Zone B. Various levels of evacuation ranging from voluntary to mandatory will occur based on the zone. As information becomes available local officials analyze data to determine the order of evacuation. KNOW THIS ZONE AND THE PRESCRIBED ROUTE TO THE NEAREST DESIGNATED SHELTER. For shelter information, including for pets, please contact The American Red Cross.
• Not suitable for children and infants
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PMGet the full listing »