Beautiful private retreat, 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale beach and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Just steps away from Las Olas and Wilton Manors. 45 minutes from Downtown Miami and South Beach.
Fully fenced, pet friendly backyard with mango, avocado, and coconut trees. Plenty of space for multiple cars, RV, or boat.
Full kitchen, living room/dining room, office, and laundry room. Smart TV in living room and every bedroom.
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed, private bathroom w/Jacuzzi tub, closet, private patio, smart TV
- Second Bedroom: King-size bed, closet, smart TV
- Guest/Children's Room: Twin daybed with twin trundle, European closets, separate backyard entrance
- Living Room: Convertible sofa-bed (full-size), smart TV
- Dinning Room: Farm-style dining room table with seating for 6
- Kitchen: Fridge with water/ice maker, electric range/oven, microwave, coffee maker (w/coffee), toaster oven, utensils, china, pots & pans, dishwasher.
Laundry: Washer & dryer, detergent (1 load worth)
Huge Backyard: Fenced in, patio seating with mosquito repellent, hammock, mango, avocado and coconut trees, parking for RV/boat
Parking: Off-street parking for 3 cars. No on street parking permitted.
- WiFi throughout
- Smart TV w/Roku in living room and each bedroom
- Free Netflix access!
- Key-less entry (use your personal code)
- Beach towels
The entire property is yours to enjoy. The house sits on a 10,000 sqft lot, with a huge backyard.
I live minutes away from the house, and I'm generally in town. I'm also almost always available by call or text.
The property is minutes from Fort Lauderdale beach, restaurants, shopping, groceries. Near lovely Wilton Manors. Kayaking available through the city canals 4 minutes away. Easy access to highways.
This is a wonderful up and coming neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale. We've been gentrifying over the last few years. Some streets can be funky, but we are minutes away from the Fort Lauderdale arts district and Flagler Village.
For getting around, there's Uber of course. About a 5 minutes away is the Brightline train, which connects Fort Lauderdale with Miami and West Palm Beach, both about 30 minutes away by train.Get the full listing »