Welcome to my relaxing retreat in Fort Lauderdale! Family and friends will find plenty to enjoy inside, out and about:
* Comfortable and spacious rooms, fully furnished gourmet kitchen with all amenities, clean and tastefully decorated areas
* Wonderful outdoor spaces to enjoy year round including screened-in patio, heated salt water pool, hot tub and outdoor shower
* Great neighborhood for walking or cycling to shops, restaurants, night-life, Las Olas blvd. and Fort Lauderdale beach 2 miles away
Guests are welcome to use all facilities and amenities for their enjoyment, in a responsible manner and for legal purposes only. This is a residential neighborhood. City regulations prohibit noise between 10pm-7am. No smoking or parties allowed.
* Max number of occupants is 4 adults and up to 2 kids under 13 years old. No pets are allowed.
* Children are welcome but the house is not child-proof. Safety chimes have been installed in all doors and windows leading to the swimming pool and hot tub however Guests are responsible for the safety of their children and all other guests using the facilities.
* There is a full bathroom in the house and an outside shower and sink for use before and after using the pool or after swimming in the ocean and before using the indoor shower.
* Parking is provided for 2 cars in the driveway/covered carport, please note that no on-street parking is allowed.
* Smart lock provided for self check in. Guest will be provided with an entry code prior to arrival. Please ensure doors are locked at all times.
* Cooking essentials, coffee and tea complimentary. Small appliances and utensils provided for the convenience of guests only and are not to be removed from the premises.
* Washer and Dryer are located in the outside laundry room next to the covered carport. Laundry detergent is not provided.
* Complimentary wifi internet and cable TV provided for your entertainment. No illegal use of internet network is allowed. Absolutely no uploading or downloading of illegal materials over the internet. Any copyright infringement or illegal internet use by guests is subject to release of guests information to copyright holder and authorities for further action.
* A railway track of the Florida East Coast line is near and the train can be heard from the property. Quiet zone measures by the city of Fort Lauderdale are being implemented.
* Lush and tropical vegetation. Expect to ecounter local species such as frogs, lizards, geckos or iguanas in outside spaces.
* This property is fully licensed to operate as transient lodging by the State of FL, Broward County and the City of Fort Lauderdale. Please understand that VRBO will charge an additional 6% for Florida Sales Tax and 7% for Broward County Occupancy and Tourist Development Tax.
Upon making a reservation to stay at my home you agree to the terms of City of Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rental Lease Agreement:
* NOISE: Be advised that any sound shall not be plainly audible for a period of one (1) minute or longer at a distance of twenty-five (25) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. daily and at a distance between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily.
* SEA TURTLE NESTING SEASON: Occurs from March 1 - October 31. Any property along coastal areas and waterways where sea turtles nest are required to follow certain measurements to prevent exterior artificial lighting from illuminating the jurisdictional boundaries or adjacent waters during nesting season. See "Sea Turtle Regulations Flier" for further information.
CITY'S NON-EMERGENCY POLICE PHONE NUMBER: (954)828-5700
* NEAREST HOSPITAL:
Name: Kindred Hospital South Florida
Address: 1516 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, 33301
* TRASH PICKUP:
Regular trash: Monday & Thursday, 7:00am-6:00pm
Recycling trash: Thursday, 7:00am-6:00pm
Waste containers shall not be placed at curbside before 6:00 p.m. of the day prior to solid waste pickup and the solid waste container shall be removed from curbside before midnight of the day of pickup.
* PARKING: All vehicles must be parked within the designated parking area. Parking on the grass or street is not permitted. A copy of a parking photograph can be found in the manual inside the property.
* MAX OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of transient occupants authorized to stay overnight at any Vacation Rental shall be limited to two (2) persons per sleeping room. Up to four (4) persons under 13 years of age are exempt from and shall not count towards the occupancy limits.
A copy of the Vacation Rental Ordinance can be found at www . fortlauderdale . gov / vacationrentalGet the full listing »