Walk to the MASS District and Flagler Village, explore Wilton Manors 2 miles away, or discover downtown and the beach only 10 minutes out. With this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental for 6 as your home base, you won’t have to travel far to experience the best of Fort Lauderdale! As part of a fenced duplex, this recently renovated unit affords you access to a shared yard, pool and hot tub. Lounge in your poolside oasis or pursue local art galleries, restaurants and shopping venues mere minutes away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera at the front entrance. It does not look into interior spaces*
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
'Urban Finca' offers a contemporary 1,000-square-foot interior that combines the comfort of home with the perks of a relaxing stay. Day or night, take advantage of the shared yard and pool.
Stroll down toward Flagler Village or downtown to dine out, or utilize the fully equipped kitchen for a homemade meal. The space offers a 2-person breakfast bar, in addition to a 4-person dining table, stainless steel appliances and ample counter space to assist in your culinary endeavors.
When you’re in need of some downtime, kick back and relax on the plush sectional sofa in the open living space. Stream a show on the flat-screen Amazon Fire TV (included) as you plan for a night out, or connect to your own Netflix or other streaming providers.
Spend the evening brewery hopping or strolling by the beach and return home when you’re ready to turn in for the night. Both bedrooms house queen-sized beds and full en-suite bathrooms, ensuring a comfortable and convenient stay for all!
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy the convenience of walking to local hot spots like the MASS District and Flagler Village. Pursue local coffee shops and cafes, or venture further out to check out the boutiques along Las Olas Boulevard or the department stores at The Galleria only 2 miles away.
No trip to Fort Lauderdale is complete without time spent at the beach! Make the short 3-mile trip out to Hugh Taylor Birch State Park for boat access along the Intracoastal Waterway and a prime picnic spot below a canopy of oaks, or venture down the coast for an afternoon of sand and surf. Other water activities offered around the area include paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling and scuba diving.
Hosted on the last Saturday of every month, the FAT Village Art Walk is an absolute must! Open galleries showcase new art exhibits and local artists, as well as artisans selling crafts. The event also features a variety of food trucks and entertainment.
History buffs won’t hesitate to tour the Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, a historic home brimming with beauty. Other noteworthy sites include the popular Wilton Manors neighborhood and the bustling Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino over in Hollywood.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, tea kettle, laundry machines, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV with Amazon Fire TV, 2 full en-suite bathrooms, beach chairs, towels and umbrellas; driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Great Fort Lauderdale location - Within walking distance of the MASS District and Flagler Village! Ten minutes from downtown and the beach, and 3 miles from Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (~8 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera at the front entrance. It does not look into interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property can sleep up to 8 guests with the use of a provided air mattress
- Note: this unit is a part of a duplex and the pool is shared with the neighborsGet the full listing »