Blissful days in a tropical Fort Lauderdale paradise await at this vacation rental house. Built in old Florida-style, this charming abode features lush private gardens complete with a canopied walkway, butterfly garden and Zen water pond. Unwind in the hammock, hot tub or on the covered patio when you're not enjoying Fort Lauderdale Beach 1.5 miles away. This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offers Southeast Asian inspired decor for 4 guests near Las Olas, the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Enclosed in greenery creating total privacy, this house will be your own secluded oasis during your stay in Fort Lauderdale. With great relaxation spaces both indoors and out and a touch of Southeast Asian influence, this charming abode is a great place to get away from the bustle of daily life.
The living room hosts a plush sectional framed by wall-to-wall windows and a flat-screen TV, while the well-stocked bookshelf nearby offers a variety of great reads for you to browse during your stay.
Prepare a refreshing beverage in the fully equipped kitchen to sip out in the yard. The kitchen boasts sleek counters and stainless steel appliances, accented by the chic subway tiling to create an elegant cooking space.
For some fresh air, unwind on the padded wicker furniture on the covered patio as you catch a game on the outdoor flat-screen streaming TV. The spacious backyard boasts an orchid garden, butterfly garden, coconut trees, Zen water pond and fountain, and a bougainvillea-covered arbor for you to explore.
When your stomach begins to grumble, throw some brats on the grill and dine al fresco. Afterward, it'll be easy to drift off for a nap in the hammock as the sounds of the Zen fountain lull you to sleep.
Top off each day with a soak in the hot tub, relaxing bike ride, or a bonfire over the cast iron fire pit before heading to bed. In the morning, sip your coffee on the patio or get in a workout with the elliptical exercise bike in the garden room.
-- THE LOCATION --
With so much to experience at the property, it'll be hard to leave, but this house is only 1.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale Beach for countless hours of fun. At the beach, you'll find pure white sands and crystal clear water. Lounge beside the water or rent a jet ski to race along the coastline.
Book a trip with one of the numerous local companies that offer airboat rides, gondola tours, fishing excursions, catamaran rides and more. Take a trip with Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruises to see Millionaire's Row and plenty of wildlife along the New River.
Tour the Bonnett House Museum, a historic estate filled with vibrant art and paintings. If you’d rather shop for a souvenir, the luxurious Galleria of Fort Lauderdale and trendy Las Olas Boulevard are both nearby. Stay at Las Olas into the evening for the vibrant nightlife along the beach.
Should you need to run any errands, or want to treat yourself to dinner, you'll be within walking distance of Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and a variety of new restaurants!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-stocked fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs each with Amazon Firestick TV, washer and dryer, furnished covered patio with fans, outdoor solar lighting, 1 women’s cruiser bicycle and 1 men’s cruiser bicycle,enclosed backyard with numerous garden spaces, Zen fountain and pond, hammock, gas grill (gas not provided), furnished patio area, elliptical machine, elliptical exercise bike, cast iron fire pit (wood not provided), hot tub, covered parking for 1 vehicle, additional parking for 1 vehicle, and more
- The nature preserve-inspired garden boasts a canopied walkway, an orchid garden, butterfly garden, coconut trees, bird baths, 2 vine-covered pergolas and more!
- Beautiful Fort Lauderdale location walking distance to numerous restaurants with easy access to the beach, boat charters, fine dining and shopping
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~6.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »