Boasting a corner-unit setting in the Ocean Manor Beach Resort, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo features stunning ocean views and fantastic resort amenities! Unwind on the enclosed balcony or grab the provided beach gear to spend a day out on the sandy private beach! Up to 6 guests can enjoy this oceanfront getaway with access to a heated pool, tennis courts, spa and fine dining. With shopping and Fort Lauderdale attractions nearby, any stay here will be one for the books!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
Well-appointed and filled with natural light, this corner-unit condo offers breathtaking ocean vistas and all of the comforts at home for you to enjoy your stay at the beach!
Kick back in the bright living area, where plush seating invites you to take it easy. Use the flat-screen cable TV to watch a movie or catch a game! If you'd rather watch your teams play in a more lively setting, head down to Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar to eat, drink and watch the game on one of their 13 flat-screen TVs.
The fully equipped kitchen features tiled counters and everything you need to prepare tasty treats after a day at the beach. When you're ready to eat, both the glass-topped table beside the kitchen and the table out on the deck provide great options for dining together.
Treat yourself to a massage and manicure at the spa before heading out for a night at Seminole Hard Rock Casino & Hotel! For a more low-key evening, dine at the elegant on-site Casa Calabria and stay for an evening of live piano music.
When you're ready to call it a night, one bedroom features a single queen bed while the second features two queen beds so you'll be able to find sleep with ease.
If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of 2 other ocean-facing units in the building (Evolve listing #425405 and #425409) or a townhome in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (Evolve listing #425411). Please inquire with Evolve about booking any of the properties together.
-- THE LOCATION --
Ocean Manor Beach Resort boasts a variety of amenities that'll keep you coming back, including fine Italian dining, Tiki bar, spa with a hair and nail salon, private pool and beachside cabanas. The heated pool, private beach and access to tennis courts ensure that there is no shortage of activities for your group to explore!
Just outside of the resort, Galt Ocean Mile boasts additional dining options, as well as boutique shopping! Nearby, Las Olas Boulevard serves as the shopping, fashion and gallery hub of Fort Lauderdale. Hop on a water taxi to explore the Fort Lauderdale from the Intracoastal Waterway!
Whether you're an expert scuba diver or just starting out, Fort Lauderdale features some of the best coral reefs for dives. Snorkeling is also popular, and numerous local guiding companies offer rental gear and group excursions!
Explore the natural beauty around you with a trip to Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, where you can rent any number of watercraft to tour the stunning waterways and lush surrounding forests. Anglers will love the opportunity to get out on a deep sea fishing charter with one of the many local experts!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFI, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, provided beach gear, furnished screened-in balcony, in-unit washer and dryer, full access to community amenities, parking for 1 vehicle via valet ($10 per day fee) or via self-parking ($5 per day) and more
- Ocean Manor Beach Resort amenities include a cafe, Tiki bar, private pool cabanas (for an additional fee), a spa, private beach, live music, yoga classes and more
- Unbeatable waterfront Fort Lauderdale location with access to resort amenities, and attractions along the Galt Ocean Mile, Las Olas Boulevard and the Seminole Hard Rock Cafe & Casino
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~11.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Parking is available for 1 vehicle via valet ($10 per day) or via self-parking ($5 per day) paid on-site
- If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of 2 other ocean-facing units in the building (Evolve listing #425405 and #425409) or a townhome in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (Evolve listing #425411). Please inquire with Evolve about booking any of the properties together
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »