Set in the historic Sailboat Bend neighborhood on Las Olas Boulevard, this newly constructed vacation rental townhome makes an ideal Fort Lauderdale getaway for 2 guests. The 1,500-square-foot retreat features upscale modern decor and a covered balcony for your enjoyment. With the Riverwalk and Broward Center for Performing Arts steps away, this urban paradise is sure to please.
** Please note that the homeowners live on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds
Chic, contemporary and comfortable, this solar-powered townhome promises an unforgettable Fort Lauderdale vacation. Modern luxury is featured throughout the interior, where crown molding, hardwood floors and ample natural light treat you to a decadent vacation experience.
Begin your day with a cup of coffee in one of the scrollback chairs on the shared balcony before heading inside to prepare a breakfast feast. The upgraded fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space and an island to make cooking a breeze.
Enjoy your meals at the breakfast bar on the island or at the chic circular table. The balcony has a 2-person glass bistro table where you can dine in the balmy Florida breeze before heading out to explore the city on the provided Schwinn bicycle.
Vibrant artwork and funky decor make the living room a cozy place to settle in for a movie marathon on the flat-screen TV or to sip a cocktail before taking in a show at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Fold open the sliding glass doors to let the sunlight waft into the seating area as you recline on the sleek vermillion lounge chair.
Retire to the bedroom to treat yourself to a relaxing spa experience. Feel your worries melt away in the massage chair before stepping into the sunken tub for a soothing soak. Afterwards, crawl into the queen bed for a blissful night's sleep. Additional sleeping arrangements can be made for 2 guests on the 2 twin rollaway beds outfitted with memory foam mattresses.
-- THE LOCATION --
With a great location on Las Olas Boulevard, this townhome has an unbeatable location near the art and culture hub of Fort Lauderdale. The popular Riverwalk waterfront park is one block from the home and offers the perfect place to take a shaded stroll or sit and watch the yachts go by.
The Broward Center for Performing Arts is the entertainment destination for South Florida and is set 4-minute walk from the townhouse. Ranking among the top-ten most visited theaters in the world, the Broward Center hosts more than 700 shows a year, so be sure stop by and experience one.
Historic Himmarshee Village has plenty of bars and restaurants to enjoy and sits only 2 blocks from your retreat. Make the most of your time in South Florida and book a fishing charter to experience the incredible deep-sea fishing opportunities.
For more fun on and around the water, explore the Tarpon River or make your way to Pompano Beach 10.6 miles away, Dania Beach 5.7 miles away or Fort Lauderdale Beach Park less than 4 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, sunken tub, massage chair, massage table, complimentary toiletries, washer and dryer, accordion glass doors to shaded furnished balcony, a Schwinn bicycle, free street parking, charging station for electric car and more
- Note: Stairs are required throughout the home, anyone with mobility issues should keep this in mind
- Fantastic Fort Lauderdale location on Las Olas Boulevard within a short distance of the Broward Center, Riverwalk District and Himmarshee Village. Less than 4 miles away from Fort Lauderdale Beach Park!
- Just two blocks away from the Fort Lauderdale Brightline Train Station, providing express train service to downtown Miami and West Palm Beach!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, ( ~ 5.5 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property is owned by non-discriminatory homeowners
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
-- Note: Stairs are required throughout the home, anyone with mobility issues should keep this in mind
- This property sleeps 2 travelers in the bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 with sleeping arrangements available on the 2 rollaway beds
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »