Nothing illustrates ‘paradise’ quite like this luxury vacation rental condo in Fort Lauderdale. The Tiffany House was built in 2018 and boasts high-end amenities like game room, meditation room, 2 saunas, Smart building technology, a swimming pool and more. The condo has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and room to sleep 4. From the balcony, you can overlook the grandeur of the city. Rollerblade on the boardwalk, stroll along the Riverfront, or experience the great museums in the area!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Den: Sleeper Sofa
Start your day off by heading to the meditation room and outdoor fitness area or making a quick trip to the sauna. Make your way back upstairs to enjoy that cup of coffee made from the condo's Keurig, which you most definitely now deserve! Stroll out onto the patio and admire the views.
Lounge around the condo for a while watching a few shows on the flat-screen TV in the living room before heading to the beach. Make your way down to the world-renowned Fort Lauderdale Beach, where you can use the reserved chairs by simply giving your room number! Play in the waves and enjoy building sand castles.
When your sun-kissed day winds down, head back to the Tiffany House and relax at the swimming pool and Sunset Lounge. As evening rolls around, make your way back down to the condo.
Rinse off the salt water in the luxurious walk-in shower before starting to prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Finish the preparations at the exterior BBQ area and enjoy your meal out on the expansive resort-style terrace.
Watch the sun go down before migrating back inside. Retire to the bedroom to watch a show on the flat-screen TV before you happily drift off to sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Five minutes away lies the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, the historic estate of Chicago artists Frederic Clay Bartlett. Enjoy art collections and personal treasures, one of the finest orchid collections, and catch a glimpse of wading birds and an occasional manatee.
Head to the Museum of Discovery and Science, just 15 minutes away and enjoy exhibits like Prehistoric Florida, Dino Boneyard, and Minerals Rock Exhibit. You can also watch documentaries and Hollywood films at the IMAX theater.
Less than 10 minutes away is the Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale. Stroll along the tropical and lush waterfront while perusing stores, restaurants, bars, and historically significant sites!
Walk or rollerblade along Fort Lauderdale Beach and enjoy the array of shops, restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and entertainment venues. Charter a boat and go swimming, fishing, snorkeling, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig, free WiFi (in condo and common areas), air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen TVs, community pool, gym, movie room, game/gathering room, meditation area, 24/7 front desk, valet parking, exterior BBQ, 2 saunas, complimentary toiletries, and more
- Oceanview Fort Lauderdale location 5 minutes from Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, 15 minutes from Museum of Discovery and Science, 10 minutes the Riverwalk, and a short walk to Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NIGHTLY PARKING FEE: $25. Must be paid to the front desk of the condominium complex during check-in.Get the full listing »